Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the hot members on here that do baseball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the hot members on here that do baseball?

I pretty much jump on here 4-5x a week to see who is betting what. I have done some baseball over the last 5 years and it has been hard to get above that 51% win. Who on here has had a solid record for baseball?

thanks - and BOL to all!

Cally----
    Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Spark does baseball pretty good but I don't think he's HOT.He's kinda old but I'm sure he was HOT in his younger days.Goldengreek seemed like a good looking guy but I don't know if he post baseball picks though.As for the other guys I don't know what they look like but most pick pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Spark does baseball pretty good but I don't think he's HOT.He's kinda old but I'm sure he was HOT in his younger days.Goldengreek seemed like a good looking guy but I don't know if he post baseball picks though.As for the other guys I don't know what they look like but most pick pretty good.

I am in tears over here ...

Just to let you know vols, I allowed GG to use my picture ...

Comment

Chados sister is HOT and Tech Fans brother is SMOKING HOT. Maybe this will help also.

Comment

I think KB is the hottest member

signed,
          Bud light stockholders

Comment

I am pretty hot, but I dont pick baseball.

Keep my boys high and tight and always use the LAZAR 2000 Tanning machine, been known to have some hair removal done too, but hey it is 2010
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

I've had a winning season in 5 out of 7 years posting here and i'm not sure how long it will last but i'm off to a good start this year too.

GL with your plays!

Comment

I think your brother does pretty well in MLB.

I believe Xstac does well also. I'm sure there are others too.

Comment

Spark, tech fan, xstac. To name a few.
                  "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Tech Fans brother is SMOKING HOT.
                    I have to agree with that. I'll see you tonight. BTW, I got you a little something to wear tonight.

http://www.frasersfur.com/graphics/fh2.jpg

Also, a friend of mine drove by the house and took a pic of you. Are you picking those for me?

http://misterirrelevant.com/wp-conte...er-pissing.jpg
                    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                      Spark, tech fan, xstac. To name a few.
                      Add to this list Desert Oasis, who sometimes plays some heavy faves. But post consistent winners, last year and the start of this from what I can see.
                      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                      X