Padres/Dbacks game yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Padres/Dbacks game yesterday

Anybody watch that game yesterday? I had a parlay with zona and over at 8. Top of the ninth two outs nobody on and its 6-1 zona. I chalked it as a LOSER! Padres hit back to back solo shots with two outs. Hit the parlaly. I am glad baseball is back.

Part of it went on gambling, and part of it went on women. The rest I spent foolishly

2010 MLB 6-3

2010 NFL Preseason 5-4 (+25.1 units)

At least someone got lucky yesterday, I could have had great day, but couldn't catch a break.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOKBEATER View Post
      Anybody watch that game yesterday? I had a parlay with zona and over at 8. Top of the ninth two outs nobody on and its 6-1 zona. I chalked it as a LOSER! Padres hit back to back solo shots with two outs. Hit the parlaly. I am glad baseball is back.

wow that's really awesome...

Comment

WOW today I had a freaking HUGE parlay with the rays in it they scored two in bottom of the ninth. I also had over at 9.5 in Yankee game and CANO hits solo in top of the ninth to put it at 10. I am freaking out right now
        Part of it went on gambling, and part of it went on women. The rest I spent foolishly

2010 MLB 6-3

2010 NFL Preseason 5-4 (+25.1 units)

Comment

Working...
        X