monday n could use some help.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday n could use some help.....

well i cut to the point , i got my ass handed to me yesterday for roughly 9500....... saturday had a gr8 night n sure enough went from +3500 to -9500 n one day..... so i know theres a lot of great crappers on here.... so am asking for yours guys best picks today n probally the week lol..... i have till next monday to get even again..... thanks guys......

Card is Ugly today. If u have all week wait for the right opportunity. Dont fire unless u really like something

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
      Card is Ugly today. If u have all week wait for the right opportunity. Dont fire unless u really like something
      Good advice GG...Card is a small night brewing for me that is for sure..some small action plays...

Comment

k good call , but is it possible to get even n a week with a max bet only ng 1000 somewhat would need like a 13 2 rundown etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Greek View Post
          k good call , but is it possible to get even n a week with a max bet only ng 1000 somewhat would need like a 13 2 rundown etc.....
          well u went from up 3500 to down that much so yeah its possible.

You might want to take a long break from gambling if your losing that kind of coin. JMO

Unless your an accountant or just stinking rich
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Jimmy it is possible to get back to even but it also just as likely that you could double that number. If you are worried about having to pay what you owe right now I would recommend not risking any further damage

Comment

gamblers who try to bet themselves out of a hole never get even...

good luck to you...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke View Post
                gamblers who try to bet themselves out of a hole never get even...

good luck to you...
                Amen to that brother. NEVER do, always lose more
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

denver plus the points tonight , should win outright

gl to you....
                  " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
                  .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
                  "

Comment

Working...
                  X