No announcement yet.

If There Was Ever Going To Be A Fix....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If There Was Ever Going To Be A Fix....

Here it is...Tourney TV contract is up for bids so ratings more important than ever, and a Final Four of Butler, WVU, MSU and Baylor maybe the lowest rated Final Four in a long time. There is no doubt the NCAA and CBS need Duke...let's see what happens.....
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

I think the tourney will be just as good with any of the teams that make it to the final. Ratings will still be good. jmo
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Ratings are down this year for CBS. They do need/want Duke badly because with out them, it will get even worse for the Final 4. They are expected to be down even with them in it.

Comment

im not saying its fixed but once again Baylor goes in with a 1 point lead and makes the shot and the foul is called on you got it Baylor. It is so evedent they would have to beat the refs also!

Comment

are you guys serious??
          jordanrules..................

Comment

About what jordan?

Comment

I will start by saying that the touchest call in hoops is the block / charge call.

However, 2 plays stick out....

Singler runs into Baylors big thug and it's a block call.

The turning point of the game......Baylor up 2 and drives the lane. Zubeck comes in and gets a charge call. Hell, even Clark Kellogg stated it was a very challenging call. That would have put Baylor up 4 with a FT pending AND Zubeck gets #5.

Also, Scheyer didn't throw an elbow?

Anyway, I have always thought Duke gets the calls and it was very evident tonight.

F Duke!
              Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

I didn't know throwing elbows was allowed!

Comment

why are people complaining about Duke getting calls???? i dont get it? Thats like complaing Jordan gets every call......Duke makes the ref call the fouls, fouls are fouls.......................they have a MASTER on their sidelines..............

Comment

Better teams get the calls, Better teams play to get the calls.......Duke shoots 76% as a team, wouldn't you want to get to the free throw line??? If you really watched the game, how many times were fouls not called that Duke should have gotten......If they did get the calls, did that really win the game for Duke??? Duke still hasn't played their A game, you will see it Monday night...........I'm not being cocky about Duke, I've just watched them improve all year long........They finally have a inside game and I really think they will cut down the nets.......I'm a DUKE Fan but that's not why I had them in every bracket winning the championship game........The whole year you could see that this could be a year a #1 seed didn't even make the final 4..........I'm just glad Duke did, I'm proud to be a Duke fan......They give a 100% every game and all of the game.....What more can you ask for!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X