fri in game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fri in game

way to show up Creighton....................sorry bastards get blown out by 20
    jordanrules..................

Jordan,

I see the Bulls picked up Joe Alexander. He is a great kid and if he gets healthy and fits in the right system, up tempo, he could break out and become a solid starter. Kid has mad hops and can handle the ball, great in the open court as a passer too. Can create his own shot if needed with the 40 inch vertical jump.

Scott Skiles never played him in Milwaukee when they picked him #8 in the draft. Was not a good fit there anyway.

My son played 2 years behind him in high school, we know him well. Hard worker and good attitude and never will you read the news to see he got arrested.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
      Jordan,

I see the Bulls picked up Joe Alexander. He is a great kid and if he gets healthy and fits in the right system, up tempo, he could break out and become a solid starter. Kid has mad hops and can handle the ball, great in the open court as a passer too. Can create his own shot if needed with the 40 inch vertical jump.

Scott Skiles never played him in Milwaukee when they picked him #8 in the draft. Was not a good fit there anyway.

My son played 2 years behind him in high school, we know him well. Hard worker and good attitude and never will you read the news to see he got arrested.
      i liked him at West Va, i wondered what happened to him....hope he fits in with the Bulls

Comment

Hofstra blows an 11 point lead and losing out right now....

Comment

Working...
        X