nascar question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nascar question

i used to hate nascar until last year when i picked up on some pick's from wayne , KB & a few other's. i luv that everybody is a dog & since then i have not missed a race .
    it seem's every race has some exciting final lap's . my worst beat is when your leading & your car run's out of gas . i like to
    play 3 or 4 car's a race & i like to play a few driver match up's. i am now gonna try to make some top 3 driver wager's . my question is if i pick 3 driver's to be in the top 3, do all 3 have to be in the top 3 or do i only need 1 or even 2 to win ?

thank's for the help

not sure what the ? is supposed to be,but if you pick someone to finish in the top 3 than yes they have to finish in the top 3 to win.

If you are going to pick 3 guys it would depend on the odds of each to matter if you need 2 of them to finish in top 3 depending on the odds because the odds are different to finish in top 3.

Each bet on driver to finish in top 3 are separate bets with separate odds.

Comment

i mean if i pick 3 do all 3 have to win to win the wager or can just 1 win .

Comment

Originally posted by HOOTERGUY View Post
        i mean if i pick 3 do all 3 have to win to win the wager or can just 1 win .
        If they all finish in the top 3 then you would win each individual bet.
        If you play to finish in the top 3:
        Johnson,Gordon or Martin

And the finish is Jr(1st) Johnson (2nd) and Gordon(3rd) then you would win the top 3 bet on Johnson,the top 3 bet on Gordon and lose the bet on Martin.They are each indidvidual plays.Thats why the odds are so much smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          If they all finish in the top 3 then you would win each individual bet.
          If you play to finish in the top 3:
          Johnson,Gordon or Martin

And the finish is Jr(1st) Johnson (2nd) and Gordon(3rd) then you would win the top 3 bet on Johnson,the top 3 bet on Gordon and lose the bet on Martin.They are each indidvidual plays.Thats why the odds are so much smaller.
          now i got it , thank's

Comment

Working...
          X