Vikings Radio Announcer! Funny Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings Radio Announcer! Funny Stuff

Did anyone hear the call by Vikings radio announcer Paul Allen when Favre threw the int before time ran out? I wish I could find the clip, I just heard it this morning. Man was he pissed!! LMAO

I agree this is funny..

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Love the passion! That was boneheaded, while Favre is a great physical talent, his decisions like these put him out of my top 5 QBs all time.
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
        Love the passion! That was boneheaded, while Favre is a great physical talent, his decisions like these put him out of my top 5 QBs all time.
        I agree it was a bonehead play but take him out of your top 5 because of one play? It's easy to watch as a viewer and see it was a bad decision but in his shoes with the pressure on the line it's a different story. Still one of the greatest.

Comment

Brett Favre does not run and to think all of a sudden he is going to think of running to get into FG position is stupid.

If he throws an incompletion there it is still a 55 or 56 yard field goal and if the field goal is missed they still go to OT.

The interception did not lose the game it just didnt give them a chance to kick the field goal.

Blame the defense for making the stupid penalties.

Comment

You couldn't write this story any better. Favre is and was a great quarterback, who tried to play too long, and always made bad mistakes, and that's the way he's going out.

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo View Post
              Brett Favre does not run and to think all of a sudden he is going to think of running to get into FG position is stupid.

If he throws an incompletion there it is still a 55 or 56 yard field goal and if the field goal is missed they still go to OT.

The interception did not lose the game it just didnt give them a chance to kick the field goal.

Blame the fucking offensive co-ordinator for not running 2 or 3 consecutive QB sneaks when they had 1st and 10 from the 32? Could have even kicked a game winning 47 yrd FG on 1st down for Pete's sake if they had any brains...
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo View Post

Im not so sure Longwell might be the best kicker in the league. 56 yards in a controlled environment is better than a 50/50 prop for him.

PEACE

Comment

Blame the idiot coach for sending 12 guys into the huddle, they were running it but because of that penalty they threw.

Comment

You can really feel the passion

Comment

Working...
                    X