So Let it Begin. Farve says he "Highly Doubts" he will be back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Let it Begin. Farve says he "Highly Doubts" he will be back

This guy is such a piece of work. This is why people cant stand him. Can he play, sure! Can he come back and be great, sure. Can he come back and win a S.B, SURE. But the clown has to talk retirement every single year only to unretire..

I hope he lets Minn know his real intentions before the draft. This guy is a joke

For some reason back when he was young I didn't like him, but after a while I grew to liking him. I guess it's because of the passion he has for the game and the way he plays it.

Comment

I loved the statement last night,,,,It was Brett's 4th ANNUAL Retirement Party...LOL
      Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Originally posted by DBURGH View Post
        I loved the statement last night,,,,It was Brett's 4th ANNUAL Retirement Party...LOL
        haha perfect

Comment

I know being a Bear fan this is weird ... but I always liked the guy ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            I know being a Bear fan this is weird ... but I always liked the guy ...
            i know it's weird as a vikings fan, but i've always liked him as well...hate the packers, but i always liked the way he played, even though he was beating our ass every year...

Comment

Working...
            X