Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Colts can't find a can big enough to hold their whoop ass imo
    Agreed...Manning shreds this defense. He ripped open a much, much tougher Jet D...this could get ugly early.
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• My hats off to Faver though. Never been a big fan of his, but always respected what he's done. He is a tough s.o.b. Wow! Never seen a guy take shot after shot like the past 2 weeks, and get up and make another play. His dumb int's did him in though, as typical throughout his career, but his stock went up big time in my book this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        My hats off to Faver though. Never been a big fan of his, but always respected what he's done. He is a tough s.o.b. Wow! Never seen a guy take shot after shot like the past 2 weeks, and get up and make another play. His dumb int's did him in though, as typical throughout his career, but his stock went up big time in my book this year.

i agree always liked him though because you gotta love plauers that leave it all on the field and he did that week after week after week
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
          Agreed...Manning shreds this defense. He ripped open a much, much tougher Jet D...this could get ugly early.
          My initial instinct is to agree, but remember each game/matchup is a different deal. We all know you can't say b/c Team A beat Team B and Team B beat Team C, that it automatically means Team A will beat Team C. Just b/c Manning threw for 370 yards on an excellent Jets' D doesn't mean he does the same against the Saints.

Comment

• Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
            My initial instinct is to agree, but remember each game/matchup is a different deal. We all know you can't say b/c Team A beat Team B and Team B beat Team C, that it automatically means Team A will beat Team C. Just b/c Manning threw for 370 yards on an excellent Jets' D doesn't mean he does the same against the Saints.
            I agree. He'll throw for 470 on them

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
              Some really bullshit calls in OT. 3 in a row handed this to he Saints and I don't have a dime on this game!

KAZ
              Wow this is the only post in this entire in game thread about the 3 (NOT 1 or 2) consecutive phantoms flags against the Vikes in OT alone? I didnt have a dime on the game either just typical NFL. Everyone so naive as to have not even posted on other comment about it?!?!

1) Hold was not a hold was committed in the 5 yard area where its legal.

2.) The PI was 100 fucking percent an overthrown ball.

3.) That was not a catch how many times have we seen a ball move on the ground and be called incomplete EVERY SINLGE TIME!!!

NFL is so rigged no if ands or buts about it..LMFAO!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
              X