Michigan/Uconn B-Ball Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan/Uconn B-Ball Game

Fellas Last night I noticed the Michigan/Uconn line was a pick. I researched to see if anyone was hurt for Uconn or if anyone came back for Michigan. There was no changes with the line ups. Uconn has lost two straight games and has lost all of their road games. But hell Uconn road losses was against some tough competition. I went all in on my offshore. Now Uconn is a -1.5 favorite but it is still too low. Question is there anything that I am missing on this?????

Thanks,

Not playing this one but this smells like a Michigan win to me.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
      Fellas Last night I noticed the Michigan/Uconn line was a pick. I researched to see if anyone was hurt for Uconn or if anyone came back for Michigan. There was no changes with the line ups. Uconn has lost two straight games and has lost all of their road games. But hell Uconn road losses was against some tough competition. I went all in on my offshore. Now Uconn is a -1.5 favorite but it is still too low. Question is there anything that I am missing on this?????

Thanks,
      Play Mich and hold your NUTS...... gl

Comment

Mushes will be all over Uconn u know who they R.......

Comment

Originally posted by spreadman View Post
          Guess I'm a mush

Akron Buffalo game looks funny as well. Was going to take Akron, but because of the line only being -1 I took Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by spreadman View Post
            Damn Spread you talking about me!!!!!!!!

Comment

Uconn is due for a win, they are a good team who has stumbled early on a tough big east schedule. Michigan lost to BC at home and BC is pretty bad. I'm loading up on Uconn -1.

Comment

Working...
              X