ARIZONA +7 - Someone Explain this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARIZONA +7 - Someone Explain this???

I CANT BELIEVE ZONA IS GETTING 7 POINTS AND +240 ON THE Money Line after last weeks perfomance and if i was a line maker i would of definitly had this line around 3. Whats Vegas Thinkin?? Anyone???

The total is so high that the points shouldnt come into play as I see the winner winning by 7 anyway. Also everyone and their mother from what I have seen is on the Cards and that is never a good thing. Zona's defense was horrible if the Packers can score a TD on every single drive in the 2nd half what will the Saints offense do against them? I think they roll and Warner played way over his head last week IMO...GL!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
      The total is so high that the points shouldnt come into play as I see the winner winning by 7 anyway. Also everyone and their mother from what I have seen is on the Cards and that is never a good thing. Zona's defense was horrible if the Packers can score a TD on every single drive in the 2nd half what will the Saints offense do against them? I think they roll and Warner played way over his head last week IMO...GL!
      I agree. I hope everyone bets on Arizona and Dallas. That helps me. The Saints sucked big time in ONE game this year and that was against Tampa Bay. Against Dallas, the Saints played a Dallas team that played the best they could and the Saints played bad and with 20 seconds left, the Saints were STILL in the game.
      Against Carolina, starters sat.
      The worst game was against Tampa. After a big lead, they shut it down and that can't happen.

My point in the Dallas game is that the Saints had a bad game and Dallas played their best game, and the Saints were still in it at the end.

And the Dallas bandwagoners say "Look what we did against Philly 2 weeks in a row !!! " True, but Philly ONLY beat ONE - thats right ONE - team with a winning record and that was Atlanta - an Atlanta team WITHOUT Matt Ryan.

I hope ALL the money goes on Dallas and Aizona. Either I will have a GREAT weekend or I'll be making a loan on Monday !!

Just my opinion.
      dave
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

One word............DEFENSE!

Comment

I think they are thinking that if it was NO -3 they'd have bets on NO at about a 99-1 ratio.
          O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

....its January and Dallas is playing. Need we say more? Romo will find a way to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
              ....its January and Dallas is playing. Need we say more? Romo will find a way to lose.
              Dallas? Thread's about AZ buddy.
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                I agree. I hope everyone bets on Arizona and Dallas. That helps me. The Saints sucked big time in ONE game this year and that was against Tampa Bay. Against Dallas, the Saints played a Dallas team that played the best they could and the Saints played bad and with 20 seconds left, the Saints were STILL in the game.
                Against Carolina, starters sat.
                The worst game was against Tampa. After a big lead, they shut it down and that can't happen.

My point in the Dallas game is that the Saints had a bad game and Dallas played their best game, and the Saints were still in it at the end.

And the Dallas bandwagoners say "Look what we did against Philly 2 weeks in a row !!! " True, but Philly ONLY beat ONE - thats right ONE - team with a winning record and that was Atlanta - an Atlanta team WITHOUT Matt Ryan.

I hope ALL the money goes on Dallas and Aizona. Either I will have a GREAT weekend or I'll be making a loan on Monday !!

Just my opinion.
                dave
                .....really

Comment

.....really

????
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
                    I CANT BELIEVE ZONA IS GETTING 7 POINTS AND +240 ON THE Money Line after last weeks perfomance and if i was a line maker i would of definitly had this line around 3. Whats Vegas Thinkin?? Anyone???

Sure does look like a trap.

I may take the under so I can pull my hair out while this arena league play unfolds.
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                      Sure does look like a trap.

I may take the under so I can pull my hair out while this arena league play unfolds.
                      i think that if we bet the way greek does New Orleans Should be the pick!! but wtf this game could easily come down to a field goal!!

Comment

50 losts and 1 won for the team which scored more than 50 pts in previous playoff game.
                        I think New Orleans will win the game more than 7 pts.

Comment

.....really...i'm still a jackass...
                          We know bro, we know

Comment

Notable Quotable

"Honestly, I see us sitting here next week having this press conference again. If that doesn't happen, to me, it will be a shock."

-- Vikings quarterback Brett Favre during Wednesday’s press conference causing some to conclude he is guaranteeing a win versus the Cowboys Sunday.

Comment

i think these teams match up well against one another. its crazy that Wisenhunt has more playoff wins than any other coach still in the playoffs-he's tied at 4 with Norv. I believe the difference will be both teams running games. Beanie is coming along great as of late, but the Saints have a nive 3-headed monster in the backfield. IMO, I believe they should stick with Bell and Thomas. Whenever Bush enters the games, teams are starting to blitz-he can't block, and they know a screen pass is coming. Should be a good one. I'm leaning to the Cards, but it looks like the public will too-hey, they get it right more times than we'd like to believe. FYI, we're the public.
                              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X