Colt mccoy and texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt mccoy and texas

I had Bama tonight but I saw a Texas team that did not quit. I was really impressed by their effort.

I think Gilbert is going to be a very good QB for Texas next year. He grew up VERY fast.

Colt McCoy - nothing but a class act after the game in the interview. Very Impressive.

Great year by Texas and they have nothing to be ashamed of.

Congrats Alabama !!!!!!
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

McCoy is a joke. Period end of discussion. Even if you cant throw go in for a few plays and hand the ball off. The guy is yellow no 2 ways about it. GL in the pros. You will have zero respect from the guys who play with heart.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I do respect the guy for his interview after the game.

That being said, I don't see how this guy will ever be effective in the pros.

Comment

I think McCoy wants to come back but the Dr. and his father did not want he comes back because his future in NFL

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
          I do respect the guy for his interview after the game.

That being said, I don't see how this guy will ever be effective in the pros.

i agree. i'm not saying he is a great QB, i'm just saying his interview was impressive in a tough spot

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
            McCoy is a joke. Period end of discussion. Even if you cant throw go in for a few plays and hand the ball off. The guy is yellow no 2 ways about it. GL in the pros. You will have zero respect from the guys who play with heart.
            This is EXACTLY my sentiments. Are you fucking kidding me McCoy?

I'll say it flat out, he's a bitch. And just about every guy in a Texas uniform probably feels the same way. Unreal.

They said the x-rays were negative. Which means all McCoy has to do is say, "I feel good" and he's in the game. Unreal. Biggest game of the kid's life. EVER. For all the seniors he played with for four years, and he's sitting on the sidelines.

The tops of it, was this kid coming out to the sidelines with his shoulder pads on and NOT going back in. Why the fuck are you wearing shoulder pads?? He had them off before, and now they're back on? That would lead me to believe, he's going back in. Not even close.

Wouldn't you think if you had a serious enough injury to keep you out of the NC, you would have that shoulder in a sling? Or at least with some ice on it.

Then, the laughing and smiling after the game. I'd be pissed as shit if I gave 4 years to a program, 8+ years of organized ball and now, the biggest game of your career, you miss, and after the game you are laughing it off??

Fuck you Colt.
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
              i agree. i'm not saying he is a great QB, i'm just saying his interview was impressive in a tough spot
              its easy to have an impressive interview when you have 3+hours to think about what you are going to say. Shit he could have written a speech in that time.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Dave, I respectfully disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                  its easy to have an impressive interview when you have 3+hours to think about what you are going to say. Shit he could have written a speech in that time.

good point

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                    Dave, I respectfully disagree.

mavs, i hope for mccoy's sake, the injury was worse. if he pussied out, he will never recover from that, especially at the next level. if he had no heart, he will never make it in the nfl.

i think the injury might have been worse. i could be wrong - has i have been many times but for mccoy's sake, it better have been an injury where he couldn't return.

Comment

mavs, i hope for mccoy's sake, the injury was worse. if he pussied out, he will never recover from that, especially at the next level. if he had no heart, he will never make it in the nfl.

i think the injury might have been worse. i could be wrong - has i have been many times but for mccoy's sake, it better have been an injury where he couldn't return.
                      Dave three facts we witnessed during this game:

1. X-rays NEGATIVE. (Doctors can not restrict him from playing)

2. "My shoulder ain't hurt, it's just, I wish I could feel it" (Are you fucking kidding me?)

3. He laughed and he smiled in his post-game interview. I gaurantee no man who wore a white and orange uniform will smile for days.

I don't care what the injury was, he had the opportunity to play, passed on it, and then laughed about it later.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                        Dave three facts we witnessed during this game:

1. X-rays NEGATIVE. (Doctors can not restrict him from playing)

2. "My shoulder ain't hurt, it's just, I wish I could feel it" (Are you fucking kidding me?)

3. He laughed and he smiled in his post-game interview. I gaurantee no man who wore a white and orange uniform will smile for days.

I don't care what the injury was, he had the opportunity to play, passed on it, and then laughed about it later.
                        i know. i can't argue that.

Comment

Ok guys, please stop...the guy couldn't f'ing feel his arm...do you think he sat out the BCS TITLE GAME cuz he's a pussy?

I had $ on Texas. McCoy is the last guy I blame for the loss tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                            do you think he sat out the BCS TITLE GAME cuz he's a pussy?
                            Yes.

Why did he put his shoulder pads back on???? Why? Someone please tell me. I need to know.

False hope for his team? Sounds like it to me.

Comment

Exactly, he was trying to inspire his teammates.

So he's supposed to go back out there even though he couldn't throw a pass? Stop

Comment

Working...
                              X