Tuesdays In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
    Yeah, how bad is this guy itching to declare for the NFL draft. Great talent just fucking wasted on that team. I don't see why any WR worth a shit would ever consider Tech.
    I've watched a lot of Tech games this year and Thomas impresses me even considering he's on a shit passing team. I think he could be a decent 2nd or 3rd option in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnbreakers View Post
      Boy isn't that the truth. I see your location is Marietta. I went to Sprayberry years ago!

I graduated from Wheeler in 1992. I'm now living in the Pope district, not too far down the road from Sprayberry.

Comment

I graduated from Wheeler in 1992. I'm now living in the Pope district, not too far down the road from Sprayberry.
        Yea Pope HS was named after Alan Pope who coached at Sprayberry. He and his family died in a car wreck in the 70's. We used to have some great BB games against Wheeler when I played at Sprayberry. It was them and Marietta. Damn I feel old!

Comment

Yea Pope HS was named after Alan Pope who coached at Sprayberry. He and his family died in a car wreck in the 70's. We used to have some great BB games against Wheeler when I played at Sprayberry. It was them and Marietta. Damn I feel old!
          Wheeler is ridiculous in basketball now. THey have been in the state finals something like 7 of the last 10 years or something. They are a big time recruiting school ever since Shareef Abdur Rahim played there.

Comment

Wheeler is ridiculous in basketball now. THey have been in the state finals something like 7 of the last 10 years or something. They are a big time recruiting school ever since Shareef Abdur Rahim played there.
            Yea I coached a very competetive AAU Showcase team and we played the Georgia Stars, Atlanta Celtics,etc. Some of those guys played at Wheeler, while in Atlanta I went back to the school and man has things changed since back in my days. Wheeler used to be a wealthy area, not anymore.

Comment

Yea I coached a very competetive AAU Showcase team and we played the Georgia Stars, Atlanta Celtics,etc. Some of those guys played at Wheeler, while in Atlanta I went back to the school and man has things changed since back in my days. Wheeler used to be a wealthy area, not anymore.
              There are still some really nice areas that feed into Wheeler, but not quite like it used to be. Now everyone is clamoring to get into Pope, Lassiter, Walton area b/c the schools are so good. Wheeler district really gone down academically, and once my kids were getting close to kindergarten we moved to higher ground.

Comment

There are still some really nice areas that feed into Wheeler, but not quite like it used to be. Now everyone is clamoring to get into Pope, Lassiter, Walton area b/c the schools are so good. Wheeler district really gone down academically, and once my kids were getting close to kindergarten we moved to higher ground.
                Understand. This will tell you how old I am, I was the first class to graduate from the new Sprayberry H S. Damn that's been a long time ago. 1976

Comment

Working...
                X