Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone know why jets have been taken down ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know why jets have been taken down ?

any info on why the jet game has been taken off the board ?

will it be back up or is it closed for good..... anyone know ? appreciate the input guys

Probably waiting to see how NE game ends. As if NE wins then Cincinnati has no reason to play starters to try to get #3 seed.
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Same thing would've happened with the Cardinals game had the Vikings been losing.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
        Same thing would've happened with the Cardinals game had the Vikings been losing.
        Cards game is closed too.

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
        When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
        Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
          Cards game is closed too.
          Yea Cards Have Nothing to play for now i think they are going to sit everyone.... I heard Greenbay coach say im not pulling any of my plays unless victory is locked up

Comment

thanks apples and BW i appreciate it. that makes sense.

just FYI BW the AZ/GB game has been taken down as well, but the vikings are winning ? you guys know a lot more about the nfl than me, just wanted to take jets tonight, thanks guys for the input.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
              thanks apples and BW i appreciate it. that makes sense.

just FYI BW the AZ/GB game has been taken down as well, but the vikings are winning ? you guys know a lot more about the nfl than me, just wanted to take jets tonight, thanks guys for the input.
              Jazz just put the Cards up -1

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
              When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
              Jon E. Checkers

Comment

cinci supposedly isnt playing there starters regardless.. There are actually rumors out there I heard on sportstalk this am here in NY that Cinci prefers to kose to the JETS bc then that would most likley set up a playoff match Jets Cinci and they rather play the Jets

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
                  Jazz just put the Cards up -1
                  that's cool i guess but i need them to put the jets game up. LOL thanks for the update though for anyone else that might want to jump on that.

Comment

The Vikings would have to somehow win this game against the powerhouse NY Giants for the Cards game to mean nothing. Wow! 41-0 with 6 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter. That's about as embarrassing as I've ever seen

Comment

i think that it's safe to say that i am glad they finally put the J E T S game back up.

nice way to end the week.

Comment

Working...
                      X