Sunday's In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    Not the matchup i hoped for with NE. No Welker probably means no win!
    Maybe Edelman can step it up for the playoffs. Or Aiken who did well against the Saints. Hurts when you lose your #1 receiver going into the playoffs.

Comment

boy, Bengals have no interest in this game at all. I don't think they have made a clean tackle on defense all night.
      Last edited by harold_bush; 01-03-2010, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        Maybe Edelman can step it up for the playoffs. Or Aiken who did well against the Saints. Hurts when you lose your #1 receiver going into the playoffs.

Let's hope so but Balty is a tough matchup!

Comment

2nd half??? Bengals +.5 and over 16 fade the public maybe?

Thoughts.

Comment

Let's hope so but Balty is a tough matchup!

Would not sweat it Wayne, we cant stop anyone and were a litlle lucky to win today. Should be a good game though. Too bad about Welker, I wish we had him. Derrick Mason is kind of like him even though he plays more wideout.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
              Would not sweat it Wayne, we cant stop anyone and were a litlle lucky to win today. Should be a good game though. Too bad about Welker, I wish we had him. Derrick Mason is kind of like him even though he plays more wideout.
              There were only 2 teams i did NOT want to face. One was Blatimore and the other was Pittsburgh. I think the Patriots could be in trouble next week flare .......

Comment

There were only 2 teams i did NOT want to face. One was Blatimore and the other was Pittsburgh. I think the Patriots could be in trouble next week flare .......

At least we can have some fun without JC next weekend
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                X