No announcement yet.

New Years IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet on Florida in this game, but regardless, Cincy deserved to be there. Just because they got hammered doesn't mean they didn't deserve the invite.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
      "The 2nd best SEC team (Bama) gets to face the "BCS Buster" team (UTAH) that doesn't deserve to be there (UTAH)."

So again, how can you not comprehend how his statement was untrue?
      Again he was talking about the game tonight not the one that was played last year.

Comment

NM, you obviously can't comprehend...I'm not gonna waste anymore time.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
          NM, you obviously can't comprehend...I'm not gonna waste anymore time.
          I am not the one who can't comprehend, he did not say they should not be there. He said he was glad they were not in championship game. Glad you won your bet and good night.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
            All I will say is thank goodness Texas lucked up in the Nebraska game and had 1 second left to beat them. To think we were 1 second away from having the piece of shit garbage team playing for the National Championship. This Sugar Bowl is becoming the worst bowl game around lately. The 2nd best SEC team gets to face the "BCS Buster" team that doesn't deserve to be there.
            i am surprised at u on this one uc deserve to be there big east has done very well against these other schools.....i knew florida was going to kill uc because of the yopung defense but give me a break.............undefeted in a good conferance means alot imo
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
            X