Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Elin Wants Full Custody, Half of Everything Tiger Has

12/21/2009 12:00 PM ET By Ryan Wilson

First, some good news for Tiger Woods: no new mistresses came forward this weekend so the list unofficially stands at 14. And John Daly has even offered his counsel.

Now the bad news: Tiger's mother is apparently "angry and disappointed" by her son's behavior. And rumors persist that Elin Nordegren will seek to divorce Woods, probably sometime after the holidays.

Via the New York Post:

"She wants 100 percent divorce, 100 percent custody of the children, and half of everything. And she won't be changing her mind," a confidant of the Swedish stunner told the British tab[loid News of the World]. The hard-line stance stems from Woods' refusal to seek help for his twin addictions to sex and pills, the paper reported. ...

"Tiger was supposed to be working on getting better, and he hasn't done anything," said Nordegren's pal. "Elin is livid that he hasn't checked into rehab and gotten himself off his drugs. He's acting like a big baby."

The Post puts "half of everything" at $300 million. As for Woods, who hasn't been seen in public since halftime of the Cal-Stanford game on Nov. 21, People.com's Linda Marx hears things (via SbB):

Woods and a group of buddies, including some golfers, have left North Palm Beach, according to a source who has seen the golfer's 155-ft. luxury yacht. "Tiger's boat Privacy has been docked at Old Port Cove in North Palm Beach for more than a week," the source tells People. "On Saturday morning, after stocking up on provisions from Costco on Northlake Blvd., the boat left town."

Another source tells People that Woods, 33, is going to cruise in the Bahamas for a few days after hanging around the Palm Beach Gardens area this past week.

Whatever happens to Tiger off the course, the consensus seems to be that he should get back to playing golf as soon as possible, take the media glare off his personal problems, and focus on winning tournaments. Daly was right: "... As soon as he comes out he's probably going to win, and then everything's forgotten..."

Report: Elin Wants Full Custody, Half of Everything Tiger Has -- Back Porch FanHouse

Mistress cheat sheet:

Tiger Woods Mistresses* Cheat Sheet -- Back Porch FanHouse

Comment

She wont get 1/2 and full custody.

Interesting comment on his pill use?? Steroids cant be ruled out I guess
      NBA is a joke

Comment

she shouldn't get shit. she didn't contribute one iota to his success.

Comment

She babysat his kids while he was whoring!

Comment

No doubt she deserves the kids, full custody, but this "I want half" shit gets to me.

Frank's right, not one penny of that is hers.
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Damn, what does somebody like Tiger pay for child support with multiple kids? $500,000 a month? What more does she need?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                Damn, what does somebody like Tiger pay for child support with multiple kids? $500,000 a month? What more does she need?

i don't know if she will get half but he will pay plenty. if you have one affair its one thing, but 14 ??!!!!
                i know that the law doesn't care if its 1 or 14 but don't believe that the judge won't take that into account.
                Tiger can't say that "It just happened" and "It was a one night stand"

and regardless of whether Elin "earned" any of the money herself, Wayne is right, "She babysit HIS children while he was whoring". That was HER responsibility in the relationship. His was not to let his pecker make "more holes in one" than he ever did on the golf course.

I hope she gets as much as she can - cause Tiger was "getting as much as he could"
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

I say $75 million and joint custody with $100k a month in child support.

Comment

my question is......if she gets half of everything exactly how many of his ho's does she get??
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I will LMAO if he is linked somehow to HGH or steroids

Comment

She doesnt deserve half IMO, she deserves plenty but not half.

She also doesnt deserve full custody, that is bullshit and she wont get it.

Joint custody and 75 million is fair enough. IMO
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

I don't understand how anyone can take up for Tiger. Most other marraiges that end in divorce split it 50/50. Why not Tiger?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            I don't understand how anyone can take up for Tiger. Most other marraiges that end in divorce split it 50/50. Why not Tiger?
                            Only married 5 years. They had a prenup that they both agreed on and signed. In most marriages the man isn't worth about a billion dollars. How much of the total income is actually hers? Elin getting half would be like winning the lottery for her IMO.
                            MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

I think Tiger will give her half for being exposed for all these affairs..
                              For him to fight it when it is his fault would be ridiculous...
                              Face it the guy has earning power and will make millions more...
                              give it to her and be the man whore you are....
                              Why the hell did he get married anyway---this problem of infidelity just didn't pop up...

Comment

Working...
                              X