• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fantasy football opinions needed

I need to start 2 RB. I have:

Steven Jackson
    Tim Hightower
    Justin Fargas
    Quinton Ganther (the new guy on Washington)

Opinions please.

Somehow these bums got me in the playoffs LOL

Jackson
    Hightower

Comment

Iwould take Jackson and Ganther. Fargas playing a tough run D in denver+ they have charlei frye starting at qb so denver will load up the box. Hightower is prob going to lose carries to wells after that fumble last week.IMO....GL

Comment

As long as SJax starts, you have to go with him even though things don't look too bright....offensive line.....herniated disc....swine flu scare on team......and Keith Null at QB may be the worst of all. I've got him too, and was debating between him and Ganther, but ultimately decided on SJax if he is a go.

As far as the 2nd one that was is a tough one. Hightower seems to all but have lost the job after his fumble last week. Beanie has taken over as the lead back and turned Hightower back into a 3rd down back. Fargas and Raiders are unpredictable. Even though I don't love the matchup, I think I'd have to go Ganther. He appears to be locked into 15-18 touches, and that is far more than Fargas or Hightower. I guess the final consideration for Hightower is that the Cards should dust Detroit, and that could mean a lot of running opportunities in the 2nd half. Whether that is Beanie or Hightower is hard to predict.

Comment

tough call and i have to make a similar decision.
          with those guys, i would say hightower and jackson
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
          X