Tim Donaghy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Donaghy

Tim Donaghy is on 60 minutes tonight. The NBA says that he was the only referee that was cheating. I am not saying that he is cheating but in 2007 I had a nice bet on San Antonio. San Antonio was winning. Tim Duncan was on the Bench and Joey Crawford ejected Tim Duncan while he was sitting on the bench. The result was that San Antonio lost. The NBA suspended Crawford for the rest of the season but I refuse to believe that Crawford was clean... The NBA sucks!!!!
    Last edited by buddyluv1968; 12-06-2009, 07:52 PM.

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
    Tim Donaghy is on 60 minutes tonight. The NBA says that he was the only referee that was cheating. I am not saying that he is cheating but in 2007 I had a nice bet on San Antonio. San Antonio was winning. Tim Duncan was on the Bench and Joey Crawford ejected Tim Duncan while he was sitting on the bench. The result was that San Antonio lost. The NBA suspended Crawford for the rest of the season but I refuse to believe that Crawford was clean... The NBA sucks!!!!
    I remember that. What a joke! I'll never forget the look on Duncan's face when he was ejected.

Comment

yeah, I'd say Donaghy has a whole bunch of credibility.

Comment

What about suns losing a championship?

Comment

Anyone see that Jeff Canada show on 60 minutes?

Comment

Can someone please post a link of this rigged NBA 60 minutes episode from tonight I missed it. Thanks in advance!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Here it is
              60 Minutes Video - Personal Foul, Part 1 - CBS.com

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                No way he was the only one cheating. Wouldn't be surprised if there were players cheating as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                  No way he was the only one cheating. Wouldn't be surprised if there were players cheating as well.
                  Absolutely ,,, foolish to think it isn't happening

Comment

Just finished watching the whole 60 minutes episode now. Thats fucked up about certain refs calling or not calling fouls on different players based on whether they like the individual or not. Anyone is naive to think that an NBA's ref bias towards certain players doesnt still exist today. Fuck the NBA league is such a joke!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                      Just finished watching the whole 60 minutes episode now. Thats fucked up about certain refs calling or not calling fouls on different players based on whether they like the individual or not. Anyone is naive to think that an NBA's ref bias towards certain players doesnt still exist today. Fuck the NBA league is such a joke!!!
                      That happens in High School Basketball. It's really not a big deal. If I was ref I would call fouls on Rasheed Wallace all day. It's just human nature.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                        That happens in High School Basketball. It's really not a big deal. If I was ref I would call fouls on Rasheed Wallace all day. It's just human nature.
                        I know what you are saying however that should be blocked out during the course of your job duties. These things should not happen when your job desciption as an official of any sport is to be unbiased and fair.

Comment

I know what you are saying however that should be blocked out during the course of your job duties. These things should not happen when your job desciption as an official of any sport is to be unbiased and fair.
                          I agree, but there's no way to really control it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                            I agree, but there's no way to really control it.
                            There can be. Looking for certain officials who call frequent or infrequent fouls on particular players or teams. Also this info should be used to improve the fairness and equality as stated in the clip that most leagues should have such meetings to do so...

Comment

There can be. Looking for certain officials who call frequent or infrequent fouls on particular players or teams. Also this info should be used to improve the fairness and equality as stated in the clip that most leagues should have such meetings to do so...

That is a good idea... But in order to do that the NBA will have to admit to having a problem. They will never do that.... But any ref can cheat. In baseball the umpire can control the strike zone, In football they can call a lot of holding plays and pass interference.

Comment

Working...
                              X