Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Ballard slashes his own goalie

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Just saw that on Sportscenter. That was just horrible. I know he must have been frustrated but look at what having a tantrum causes. Hockey is dangerous enough now you've got your own teammates taking your head off. Just stupid.

Comment

Holy FK---he has to be done---traded or beat the fk out of in the locker room...
      I have never seen anything like this.

Comment

Was this unintentional--if it was he still should get his head taken off.

Comment

Whose the chick in the end of the video with the short shorts...WOW!

Comment

Yea it was definately unintentional Mark. Ballard was pissed that he just stood there and let Kovalchuk score instead of making an effort to clear the puck away from the net or tie him up. He meant to break his stick over the cross bar which has been done by many players our of frustration. However he clearly fucked up big time. Vokoun is supposed to be fine though which is good Im sure he feels awful about the accident...
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Thanks chad.. that was one helluva miss. Is the goalie ok?

Comment

What an idiot ... fvking Moron ...

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                  Whose the chick in the end of the video with the short shorts...WOW!
                  Sorry It happened but I can honestly say I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

Working...
                  X