Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we finally stop hearing about Boise now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we finally stop hearing about Boise now?

Another mediocre performance tonight.

If they played any team in the top 10 right now they'd lose by at least 2 tds.

And yes, they beat Oregon two months ago. If they played today, Oregon would blow them out.

If anyone deserves a shot at a bcs game, its TCU, not Boise.

Until they lose, you won't stop hearing about them.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post

Kind of like Iowa
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
        Kind of like Iowa
        Iowa

At least Boise has an offense that is enteraining.

Comment

Boise hammered Oregon...period. They deserve a chance like anyone else that is undefeated...Why is winning by 10 a bad thing? LT played their Championship game tonight put everything they had,,,,and still lost by double digits.
          Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

I can not wait to see them playing in BCS bowl so I can bet against them. Last year they were good but this year they are ok since they played only one good team Oregon but that was beginning season.

Comment

Originally posted by DBURGH View Post
              Boise hammered Oregon...period. They deserve a chance like anyone else that is undefeated...Why is winning by 10 a bad thing? LT played their Championship game tonight put everything they had,,,,and still lost by double digits.
              well said DBURGH thank you... the funny thing to me is that kellen moore is #1 in passing , the offense is ranked 21st and the defense is ranked 10th nationally (that will probably change after tonight) but what's really amazing is they have been playing without one of the best players both on offense and defense for the last 4 games i believe. Starting RB has been injured, and THE star player on defense has been hurting for weeks.

So no we can't stop hearing about Boise, and if they are healthy at all positions bring on that BCS team....hey wait isn't Oklahoma a BCS team ? FBS whatever you want to call it.

For the record I think TCU is a great matchup, just like last year and TCU won by 1 point 17-16. I'd like to see a rematch of that game, both teams have pretty much same players as last year.

Comment

NO WE CAN NOT STOP HEARING ABOUT BOISE STATE.

BOISE STATE FIESTA BOWL WINNER !!!!!! 2 BCS BOWLS AND 2 WINS

like i said in post #7 i would love a rematch of that game if they both stayed undefeated, they did, boise gets revenge on the only team to beat them in 2 years. TCU and YES THE DEFENSE IS THAT GOOD ! 3 Interceptions and 2 Sacks.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                  NO WE CAN NOT STOP HEARING ABOUT BOISE STATE.

BOISE STATE FIESTA BOWL WINNER !!!!!! 2 BCS BOWLS AND 2 WINS

like i said in post #7 i would love a rematch of that game if they both stayed undefeated, they did, boise gets revenge on the only team to beat them in 2 years. TCU and YES THE DEFENSE IS THAT GOOD ! 3 Interceptions and 2 Sacks.
                  2-0 in the BCS bowl games. I'm sure Oklahoma wishes they were 2-0. They definitely deserved this tonight. They totally outclassed TCU. Hats off to them!

KAZ
                  [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

You won't stop hearing about them....

Word is the punter proposed to one of the ladies in the band after the game. Nuts.

Comment

hats off to them.

Comment

You won't stop hearing about them....

Word is the punter proposed to one of the ladies in the band after the game. Nuts.
                        yea did you know that Ian Johnson proposed to his girlfriend who was a cheerleader after the first fiesta bowl. So i guess we (boise fans) have to make it some kind of tradition now. LOL

i didn't want to go in the TCU in game thread, i figured everyone had TCU, didn't want to ruffle feathers in there, but as a Boise st bronco fan of 11 years now you better believe i remembered this thread.

Comment

They are so good tonight I think the TCU's coaches over confident and think they can beat Boise State easily

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                            2-0 in the BCS bowl games. I'm sure Oklahoma wishes they were 2-0. They definitely deserved this tonight. They totally outclassed TCU. Hats off to them!

KAZ
                            As a boise fan, thanks Kaz. I say that knowing your a fresno st fan, so it means a lot coming from you.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                              As a boise fan, thanks Kaz. I say that knowing your a fresno st fan, so it means a lot coming from you.
                              Yep buddy. They deserve every bit of it, despite all the bitching I did about them in the "in game" thread. Pedersen looked like a genius again and Hill would have never pulled off that fake punt. TCU was out coached and out classed tonight. I hope Boise, Fresno and Houston get into the MWC.

Enjoy the win buddy. You deserve it as a loyal Boise fan...

KAZ
                              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                              X