X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
    Not my thoughts, just sources who say so

----------------------------------------------
    Persons high on marijuana show the same lack of coordination on standard drunk driver tests as do people who have had too much to drink.

Reaction time for motor skills, such as driving, is reduced by 41% after smoking one joint and is reduced 63% after smoking two joints.

Marijuana smoke contains some of the same cancer-causing compounds as tobacco, sometimes in higher concentrations. Someone who smokes 1 to 3 joints can produce the same lung damage and potential cancer risk as smoking five times as many cigarettes
    the problem is the "public" perception that it doesn't affect you...just look at the replies in this thread.
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo View Post
      the problem is the "public" perception that it doesn't affect you...just look at the replies in this thread.
      It definately affects you griff or people wouldn't do it. I just (Personally) have never seen it be an issue until your post as far as driving goes. I could smoke a joint and i guarantee you wouldn't even know it. I drink 3 beers and i'm buzzed hard and wouldn't dare to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        Everybody is different. I know guys who can drink 6 beers and they are fine and i know guys who drink 6 beers and they are drunk. Same with weed. Tolerance is different for EVERYBODY, especially based on their size.
        I know what you mean wayne. I can go through a 12 pack of Heineken Light and I feel fine and thats only drinking a few times a month. Not an everyday thing.
        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

not kidding you immature sob...my dad was hit by a semi that was driving the wrong way on a two lane highway...that POS was high...My stepdad is still in the tramatic brain injury facility in Omaha NE...He'll never be the same again, prolly never come home again...

WTF do you have to say now? maybe you aren't the great drug connoisseur you thought you were?
          Tell me you got a Lawyer and Sued the company?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
            Tell me you got a Lawyer and Sued the company?
            there are lawyers involved...but the guy is a hudderite (sp)...so we don't really know whats going on...his insurance maxed out at 1M...all the bills totaled were over the 2M mark...

its going to be a long drawn out process...

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

there are lawyers involved...but the guy is a hudderite (sp)...so we don't really know whats going on...his insurance maxed out at 1M...all the bills totaled were over the 2M mark...

its going to be a long drawn out process...
              Did he drive for a company or for himself?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                Did he drive for a company or for himself?
                for their colony...

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Working...
                X