Saturday Foots what am I missing????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Foots what am I missing????

Reverse line movement has often been a trend I look at when wagering. Looking at a team with most of the bets and the line gets sweeter usually spells a bloodbath for Joe public.

What is it when a line comes out way low and then gets even better with all the action?

#375 Texas A&M currently -3 Vs Colo??????

Line opens at 5.5 and falls to 2.5 by afternoon? Only sharp money usually out that early so why invite the A&M Bettors in the public and make the line better.

The yards per game and yards per point alone suggest it very unlikely for Colo to cover at +7.5 or+ 9. So a line to open at +5.5 looking very attractive to me suddenly gets even better at +3 for the home dog stops me dead wondering WTF did I miss something? I just dont see it, and I know the public will pound on this game after A&M's perfomances recently.

They dont give money away what am I missing. there wer a few other games that hit me as odd OK, Fresno ST, Arizona with line going oppisite way, But A&M smacks of something, is it free cash or a trap???

Maybe just my capping skills suck reading a few news letters they seem to say a line of 3 is about right. It seems very low when Colorado gains a full 200 yards per game less than A$M. Both have an average over 13 yards per point A&M wins turnover battle by 1.4 per game. I just dont get this one.

Comment

i hate to bet against the buffs as hawkins will look like a hero when you bet against him or a doofus when you bet on him...i like your thinking, but i've lost this type of game too many times before...good luck in your decision...

Comment

Working...
      X