Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska

Trying to screw all of their backers.Dominated the first half and cant do squat in the second.Pick six for a TD.Nebraska backers are starting to sweat a little bit.Im got them laying 14 so im hoping for a strong 4th quarter for the Huskers.

Holding penalty after getting a huge 3rd down conversion after a false start.Neberaska not goning to make this one easy,should have known better than to put money on this team,too young.

Comment

creep, after last week vs iowa st....this team sucks
      jordanrules..................

Comment

Im starting to agree with you.It would be nice if they can score a td to get this cover for me though.Their defense is awesome,its just their offense that is struggling.10 minutes left in the game,lets go Nebraska,no matter how this game ends I will never bet on or against this team for the rest of the year because the first time I bet against them their offense will score 40.

Comment

Oh shit,turnover.Nebraska first and ten at the Baylor 23.Lets go dammit.Nevermind,they give it right bak on the very next play,Unbelievable,I tell you man,unfcknbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by creep View Post
            Im starting to agree with you.It would be nice if they can score a td to get this cover for me though.Their defense is awesome,its just their offense that is struggling.10 minutes left in the game,lets go Nebraska,no matter how this game ends I will never bet on or against this team for the rest of the year because the first time I bet against them their offense will score 40.
            my thinking exactly

Comment

Nebraska equals a no play for me from now on.I cant take much more of this sht.

Comment

No way the Huskers score on the last drive.

Comment

ur right!

Comment

Working...
                  X