Hokies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hokies

Apologies to all that took the Hokies in any capacity tonight. This is my favorite team and this season has clearly fallen apart. I figured after a brutal schedule a bye might help them get on track but it didn't matter. Pitiful effort tonight against a bad team. Preseason top 10 was a joke. Tyrod Taylor is not a real QB for a BCS team despite last year's joke of a win over Cincy.

Hokie,

My wife went to VA Tech and I route for them. Igot crushed tonight betting them and the over.

I agree that Tyrod Taylor is not a real QB, but the least he could do is throw the ball away some to avoid those horrendous sacks that are killing the offense. Why cant the coaches fix that.......????? Drives me crazy. Taylor is no Michael Vick either.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
      Hokie,

My wife went to VA Tech and I route for them. Igot crushed tonight betting them and the over.

I agree that Tyrod Taylor is not a real QB, but the least he could do is throw the ball away some to avoid those horrendous sacks that are killing the offense. Why cant the coaches fix that.......????? Drives me crazy. Taylor is no Michael Vick either.
      Thanks flare, I appreciate the understanding and I'm sure your wife must be frustrated too. He's nowhere near Vick in any capacity. Vick knew how to win at any cost, and Tyrod frankly is a pussy. This was a preseason contendor that plays like a UVA or Temple. I'm amazed at the lack of effort. Especially on a Thursday night in Blacksburg. I think we lose to UVA to cap off a season of fail at this point.

Comment

I have to blame the coaching this year even though Beamer is a great coach.

That effort sucked.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
        X