celtics vs. cavs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celtics vs. cavs

I got the celtics..cavs play great at home and did pick up Shaq but the Celtics picked up Wallace and Marquis Daniels...plus, Celtics played great even without Garnett last year...who you got?

What is the line?

Comment

5 points..celtics underdogs..I think they will take it straight up but knowing how bad refs have been fucking up games for the away team in other sports, wouldnt be surprised to see them lose by a couple points

Comment

cavs -41/2 is the line my book is offering... I agree Rasheed has something to prove... I already have 200 apples on this game

Comment

I would have to take the points i guess. Boston is loaded and they have a deep bench this year too.

Comment

yeah I think boston will win the east this year..200 bucks buddy? nice, should be winning that right back man

Comment

Celtics won outright and their bench looked strong. Sheed is a beast coming off that bench. Daniels looked good too!

Comment

yeah the whole team is good..they are flawless and pierce didnt even have a big game...same team that won the championship a couple years ago only better

Comment

Working...
                X