No announcement yet.

NBA system picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you buy his service and place his picks on this site. why?? just curious??? hey its a free country, you can do whatever you want. what are you gaining by doing this
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

Comment

hey bro, im just playing around with ya. lol!!!!! i have his system picks too, iwas surprised it this long for someone else to have his picks. expensive system to bet for real though. good luck with it
      your word is your bond

Comment

Helping my fellow bettors out here. This system is for sale by 20 different people if you search the internet. I doubt he ever came up with it. He is just a better marketer. He claims to have a statistics degree from an ivy league school. If he had that he would know the difference between a winning day and a losing day. if you bet 4 favorites and go 2-2 it is a losing day. He will argue that fact all day. I argued with him for days over the fact. Another point I never said I would not give this out. When a guy says he will send you the picks for life, then comes back the next year and wants to charge 100 and some dollars for him to send you the picks a day in advance. He is a crook. Do what he said from day one. He is the one that is takin advantage of everyone that pays him. I won't ever get my money back but I will get my satisfaction out of helping other bettors out there. Especially the ones that are curious about this system. You are only pissed cause you paid for it and you could get it for free now!
        SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
        LW 2-0 +3
        SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
        LW 1-2 -2.3
        SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
        LW 8-3 +5.85
        SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
        LW 1-7 -12.1
        SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

Originally posted by trims View Post
          hey bro, im just playing around with ya. lol!!!!! i have his system picks too, iwas surprised it this long for someone else to have his picks. expensive system to bet for real though. good luck with it
          No you were mad. But thats ok. Its over. No big deal. Not sure how long you had his system but watch. He will try to constantly get more money out of ya. I bought his MLB 2.0 system you know what it is the exact same as the regular MLB system with one addition. The system is as advertised but by the time you figure out how expensive it is to follow it is too late to get your money back.

NFL
          LW 2-0 +3
          SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
          LW 1-2 -2.3
          SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
          LW 8-3 +5.85
          SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
          LW 1-7 -12.1
          SEAS 16-20 -8.3

70-79 -49.45

Comment

bump it up have a few plays sunday

NFL
            LW 2-0 +3
            SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
            LW 1-2 -2.3
            SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
            LW 8-3 +5.85
            SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
            LW 1-7 -12.1
            SEAS 16-20 -8.3

70-79 -49.45

Comment

thinking about it more and more, i'm with ya. post em daily. helps out the boys, here and there. i'm ok with that. sorry about the other night, i was in a pissy mood. system works but too fucking expensive at times. his A, B plays do hit alot but the fucking juice is ridiculous right??????
              your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by st bobby View Post
                No you were mad. But thats ok. Its over. No big deal. Not sure how long you had his system but watch. He will try to constantly get more money out of ya. I bought his MLB 2.0 system you know what it is the exact same as the regular MLB system with one addition. The system is as advertised but by the time you figure out how expensive it is to follow it is too late to get your money back.
                i bought system 6 months ago. my boy got it a year ago
                your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trims View Post
                  thinking about it more and more, i'm with ya. post em daily. helps out the boys, here and there. i'm ok with that. sorry about the other night, i was in a pissy mood. system works but too fucking expensive at times. his A, B plays do hit alot but the fucking juice is ridiculous right??????
                  No hard feelings. Its fine. I feel that its better to help out the people on here than to let this guy take advantage of people. I am really mad cause if he is makin so much more money why does he have to try and squeeze more and more money to have him email the picks in enough time for us to bet them. That just isn't right. IMO he is takin advantage of people (maybe some don't know better) I am not sure but don't like his style.

NFL
                  LW 2-0 +3
                  SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
                  LW 1-2 -2.3
                  SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
                  LW 8-3 +5.85
                  SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
                  LW 1-7 -12.1
                  SEAS 16-20 -8.3

70-79 -49.45

Comment

Absolutely the juice is crazy. I so far like his football system. But like today Tennessee lost A and B bets at -110. But today the C bet when you make that money up you have to bet money line above the -110. Atleast it isn't -200. Its low.

NFL
                    LW 2-0 +3
                    SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
                    LW 1-2 -2.3
                    SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
                    LW 8-3 +5.85
                    SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
                    LW 1-7 -12.1
                    SEAS 16-20 -8.3

70-79 -49.45

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                      Does this guy charge for his picks?? Is he a service???
                      John Morrison crap - Chase system

Chase a team 3 games till they will and buy three points along the way

Garbage

Comment

Working...
                      X