Denver Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Broncos

6 - 0 run is over next week...............

should be for sure, I'll buy it down to 3 for a big play
    Last edited by BigWeiner; 10-25-2009, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Titans should finally win a game as well

Comment

Ravens backs are against the wall. Can't afford to lose this game. The defense has been hearing all year what's wrong with the defense. I think they finalyy put it together and shut down Orton. I am not a homer when it comes to gambling but this may be my biggest NFL play so far this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
          Ravens backs are against the wall. Can't afford to lose this game. The defense has been hearing all year what's wrong with the defense. I think they finalyy put it together and shut down Orton. I am not a homer when it comes to gambling but this may be my biggest NFL play so far this year.
          Yea Ravens have had some tough games. The should've beat Minnesota, they were in that game at New England and lost a close one to Bengals. Broncos aren't going in there and beating them.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
            With the loss of Scott, Leonhard, and Ryan they're not the same defense.

Comment

They aren't the same defense by any stretch of the imagination, but for 1 game they can shut a good offense down. They held Carson Palmer and the Bengals to 17 points a few weeks ago. The Ravens defense really misses Ryan, not to mention Scott and Leonhard. They also miss Chris McCalister and Samari Rolle. In all honesty the Ravens defense isn't even close to what everyone is used to seeing. It's funny, all these years everyone kept saying if the Ravens only had an offense.They finally get an offense and their defense falls apart. Oh well, that's life in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                With the loss of Scott, Leonhard, and Ryan they're not the same defense.

Frank, they are not the same offense either. They can score on anyone now. I think they man up at home, I like them big against Denver.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                X