Heres a question about my boy steve phillips who was fired today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres a question about my boy steve phillips who was fired today

Has the woman he was having the affair with been fired?

Good question,

I dont know about her but if she stays on that would be ridiculous. Harold Reynolds got screwed messing with these bitches. It sucks..
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
      Good question,

I dont know about her but if she stays on that would be ridiculous. Harold Reynolds got screwed messing with these bitches. It sucks..
      what sucks?
      9-4 = +5.85

Comment

Originally posted by SPLIT SALAD View Post
        what sucks?

The way guys get fired for messing around but women dont.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Good question,

These guys are crazy. Their making at least two hundred grand a year and all they have to do is stay away from the girls at the office.

Get a service, hit up match.com, hit the bars, whatever but stay away from women you work with.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
            These guys are crazy. Their making at least two hundred grand a year and all they have to do is stay away from the girls at the office.

Get a service, hit up match.com, hit the bars, whatever but stay away from women you work with.

I bet they make more than that....

Pussy makes you think with your dick which is not too smart
            NBA is a joke

Comment

After looking at her pix ... I wonder how he got it up? nasty looking bitch.........

Comment

Originally posted by spreadman View Post
                After looking at her pix ... I wonder how he got it up? nasty looking bitch.........
                I admit, I've done worse...lol.

Comment

I heard she was still working for ESPN. She was not suspended. Fellas there is a thing called a lawsuit and I guess that ESPN is trying to cover all their bases. Phillips is a dumb ass because this was not his first time plus there are dime pieces working at ESPN and he messed with a penny...

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                    I heard she was still working for ESPN. She was not suspended. Fellas there is a thing called a lawsuit and I guess that ESPN is trying to cover all their bases. Phillips is a dumb ass because this was not his first time plus there are dime pieces working at ESPN and he messed with a penny...
                    I guess you missed the J.C quote about a2m..........

It had to be something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                      Lawsuit for what? I don't believe sexual harassment was the reason he was suspended then fired.

Comment

I think she filed a restraining order on him ........... after she stalked him and taunted his wife. Bitch is crazy and ugly. WTF was Phillips thinking. ESPN wants this to go away so Phillips takes the fall. JMO
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

I think she filed a restraining order on him ........... after she stalked him and taunted his wife. Bitch is crazy and ugly. WTF was Phillips thinking. ESPN wants this to go away so Phillips takes the fall. JMO
                          I'm unaware of all the facts. That's fucked up on the part of ESPN for enabling this chick. If Philips didn't get a payoff from ESPN I'd have to think he has a solid ground for a lawsuit vs. ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                            I'm unaware of all the facts. That's fucked up on the part of ESPN for enabling this chick. If Philips didn't get a payoff from ESPN I'd have to think he has a solid ground for a lawsuit vs. ESPN.
                            A lawsuit on what grounds???

KAZ
                            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                              A lawsuit on what grounds???

KAZ
                              Wrongful termination.

Again I don't know all the facts. I'm unaware of the CT employment laws and his contract.

If they terminated him and she was not terminated he'd have grounds for a lawsuit.

Comment

Working...
                              X