John Morrison Betting system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Morrison Betting system?

Looking around online today and came across this guy, anyone every use his picks or just another scam?

Sports Betting Systems, NBA Picks, MLB Picks, NFL Picks

Current 2009 MLB season as of 10/25/2009 : 49 wins - 0 Losses
    2008-09 NBA season: 79 wins - 0 Losses

2007-08 NBA basketball season: 80 wins - 1 Loss
    2008 MLB baseball season: 43 wins - 0 Losses

Automatically a scam.

Don't believe a word.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Comment

im sure i would have a website that looks like a 2 year old made it if i was 79-0. I love the homemade hilton tickets too.
        Check out all of my past picks at www.Byeweekpicks.com
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/Byeweekpicks

2014 NFL Record: 36-30-1 (55%), +5.5 units

2013 NFL Record: 34-26-1 (57%)

2012 NFL Record: 41-30-2 (58%)
        +9 units (1unit=6% of bankroll)

2011 NFL record: 34-25-2 (58%)
        +3.4 units

2010 NFL Record: 29-16-2 (64%)
        +15.1 units

2009 NFL Record: 37-24-4 (61%)
        +16.3 units

2008 NFL Record: 39-24-3 (62%)
        +16.8 Units

2007 NFL Record: 42-27-2 (61%)
        +14.7 Units

Comment

your kidding right ? pretty funny though...
          9-4 = +5.85

Comment

I've heard of this guy before. I believe the record is legit, however it is some type of complicated chase system.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
              I've heard of this guy before. I believe the record is legit, however it is some type of complicated chase system.
              legit record??? so some guy has a system in last 2 yrs nba if i bet 160 games id only lose 1 game?
              edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Even Ty Gaston's Code Zebra Club, which usually claims to be 104-8, isn't as good as this guy.
                I shudder to think that there are a few naive and gullible folks who believe this claim and might even pay this guy.
                I suppose if someone was a multimillionaire, he could chase $5 or $10 bets with a good team and the system might work even though at some point he might be risking hundred of thousands of dollars if not more to win to win the original $10.
                Seriously, if this "system" was anything more than utter bullshit, you didn't have to put up telephone numbers to implement the system and most importantly you could make some serious money doing it(I am not talking about chasing $5 or $10 bets), it would be widely known and there would be be all kinds of documentation and legitimate testimonials.
                Now if you will excuse me, I have to go take my daily supplement which will allow me to live to be 120 and keep me in perfect health and give me the body and stamina of someone 35. Yeah!!!

Comment

Im pretty sure this guy would be six feet under in the desert somewhere if this were true.

Comment

The only sure thing is that if this guy made the kind of money he claims, he wouldn't be up here begging for attention and looking for a few hundred bucks.
                    Thing of it-if you had a system which made you many thousands of dollars each week which added up to millions, would you go on the internet bragging about it and more importantly bringing attention to it to bookmakers and Offshores so that they could learn they system and make it more difficult for you to win all for a lousy couple of hundred bucks from anyone who would believe you?
                    This "system" really is a 2009 sports service updated version of the saying "There is a sucker born every minute."

Comment

Why use a guy like that when there are plenty of legit services right here on this forum:

1) you can get a guy who brags about winning 83% of his big picks, then lose 10 of his next 12 or so, then come out with even a BIGGER play to chase the others and lose that 1 too; wonder what time he will be posting today

2) you can sign up with another who has a GOY every night and uses 3 different names at the same monitor and uses them to play both sides of a game to make his record look good

3) you can get others with those oh so clever nicknames who claim to have won Vegas handicapping contests even before Vegas was built

4) you can get another service who uses the same address as a scammer who has been banned here under at least 2 different names

5) my favorite - 1 service will pay you $15 to fuck up your bookie; so go out there and drop a few dimes and you can get $15 to get rid of your problem
                      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by live jive View Post
                        legit record??? so some guy has a system in last 2 yrs nba if i bet 160 games id only lose 1 game?
                        as i said before, i believe it to be a CHASE system.

so his chases are whatever his record is. he might lose 3 or 4 in a row, but he hits his 5th game, so he hit his chase.

Comment

If this guy was that good and the system worked consistently, every professional gambler and even just plain regular gamblers would know about it and would be using it; Vegas, the Offshores and Locals would be on their knees and losing millions.
                          The last I looked, the gambling establishments are doing just fine, and I also see this guy on the internet wanting to give away his secret for a few hundred dollars. lol
                          I wonder whether a fine restaurant which had an secret and exclusive recipes for a certain dish or dishes which was bringing in great revenues and taking away customers from other restaurants in the other area would give these recipes away for a song.
                          Until/if/when I see verified records from outside sources which establish the credentials of this guy (not the guy in question waving some doctored receipts in his ad to show he is winning millions) as well as this guy mentioned all over the gambling news, I will regard him as just another con artist trying to take advantage of all the naive suckers out there who will believe virtually anything if the person stating it claims he/she can make them millionaires overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                            If this guy was that good and the system worked consistently, every professional gambler and even just plain regular gamblers would know about it and would be using it; Vegas, the Offshores and Locals would be on their knees and losing millions.
                            The last I looked, the gambling establishments are doing just fine, and I also see this guy on the internet wanting to give away his secret for a few hundred dollars. lol
                            I wonder whether a fine restaurant which had an secret and exclusive recipes for a certain dish or dishes which was bringing in great revenues and taking away customers from other restaurants in the other area would give these recipes away for a song.
                            Until/if/when I see verified records from outside sources which establish the credentials of this guy (not the guy in question waving some doctored receipts in his ad to show he is winning millions) as well as this guy mentioned all over the gambling news, I will regard him as just another con artist trying to take advantage of all the naive suckers out there who will believe virtually anything if the person stating it claims he/she can make them millionaires overnight.
                            again, from what i understand, his 'chase' is 79-0. what is left out is that at some point you lost 5 games in a row and are probably risking 5000 to essentially win 100.

i could be wrong, but i think many in this thread are missing the point.
                            Last edited by molta02; 10-26-2009, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
                              again, from what i understand, his 'chase' is 79-0. what is left out is that at some point you are probably risking 5000 to essentially win 100.

i could be wrong, but i think many in this thread are missing the point.
                              If you check his ad and the amounts he claims he has been winning, he sure as hell isn't chasing $100 bets.
                              I don't know what you mean by missing the point.
                              I think the REAL point is that someone who claims 79-0 in anything related to sports gambling is a bullshit artist, and if somehow he did achieve that, there would be a lot more sources verifying and talking about it then just him!
                              He would be on Sixty Minutes and other shows, and he sure as hell as I stated in my last few posts willing to sell it for practically nothing and especially bookmakers so that they would know in advance what his plays would be and adjust the lines so that it would be more difficult for him to win.
                              This reminds me of the zillion emails I get each day showing how you can allegedly make hundreds of thousands a dollar from your home by selling something, which amounts to nothing more than pyramiding schemes. Its funny if it was easy as these con artists say, they wouldn't have time to beg people to purchase their products/systems-people would be lining up all over the country to become millionaires from the comfort of their home.
                              It is no different with this gambling system(and I say the word "system" tongue-in cheek).
                              Last edited by savage1; 10-26-2009, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X