Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst sports better in history

= Blue Lake O-FER YESTERDAY

I apologize to anyone that I may have influenced with my picks yesterday. I promise not to post anymore picks on here in the near future until I can prove to myself that I can do better.

I will continue to pop in and wish others well and maybe follow a few of the other posters picks on here, but it is going to take a long time to over come the drivel that I posted yesterday.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

I am sorry if I put this in the wrong place, Mods- Please move if you feel it is.
    Last edited by Blue Lake; 10-25-2009, 12:13 PM.

Every person on this site has had the same kinda days you had.Do as you wish though and good luck

Comment

No worries man. Happens to the best of us. Keep em coming man

Comment

yup i hate those days buddy bounce back today
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Shake it off Lake I ve had O FERS a time or 2 or 3 or 4 or more

Comment

we all have em....I had several O-Fers myself......one of em 0-9......several 0-5's....bounce back my man...

keep em coming, they'll balance out....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

It wasn't just you, I went 2 and 11 for sat. Sometime the planets just don't line up very good........

Get it back with interest today.

Later
              BadgerJoe
              Life's a gamble, hold out for nickle juice!

Comment

If it wasn't for hockey I would have been buried too
                SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
                LW 2-0 +3
                SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
                LW 1-2 -2.3
                SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
                LW 8-3 +5.85
                SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
                LW 1-7 -12.1
                SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

Had that kinda day also, turn it around bud!
                  Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
                    Had that kinda day also, turn it around bud!
                    me 3 ... Worst day I can remember ...

Comment

i had to rely on mississippi st's 2 picks returned for touchdowns against fla or i would've had the goose egg...1-5 is not that much better...keep 'em coming lake...

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Lake View Post
                        = Blue Lake O-FER YESTERDAY

I apologize to anyone that I may have influenced with my picks yesterday. I promise not to post anymore picks on here in the near future until I can prove to myself that I can do better.

I will continue to pop in and wish others well and maybe follow a few of the other posters picks on here, but it is going to take a long time to over come the drivel that I posted yesterday.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

I am sorry if I put this in the wrong place, Mods- Please move if you feel it is.
                        It's a marathon not a sprint

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, as I really do appreciate them!

There is a little more to this, as my last bet lost I started blowing my temper to the point that my wife left the house with our 2 dogs as they where hiding in the bedroom. I ended up breaking a few things in the house ect. I have not touched alcohol in 8 years but started drinking last night. It just got too me (My wife did return after several hours).

After cooling down and thinking about things I did feel ashamed and sorry and because of wife's suggestion posted my apology because I also felt guilty about the possibility of having someone else loose money of my part.

Although I didn't blow my whole bankroll, I did loose almost half. I guess I need to learn a little more money management, but I did feel good about the picks before the games.

I will end this long enough post by saying I will be back at some point. I just need a few weeks off and try to adjust my system.

Thanks for listening, BL

Comment

I hate to say it but if you still have half your bankroll and you acted like that, then anger management might be more needed then money management.Man to man,just think how you MIGHT have acted if you lost it all?I wish you nothing but the best man but gambling is just for fun,your wife is forever.

Comment

Working...
                            X