Thanks for Nothing Tulsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for Nothing Tulsa

I love coaches like the one for Tulsa. His team runs off 24 straight points mixing in a nice combination of the run and pass. He gets up by 11 with 10 minutes to go and decides to go conservative by running the ball. I especially liked their next to the last possession where he runs it 3 straight times up the middle and punts with 4 minutes to go. Tulsa deserved to lose that one. I love it when a coach plays not to lose instead of playing to win. It rarely works out. Fuck wm

You are so right
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Couldn't agree more!

Comment

Agreed! Also after tearing it up in the 3rd Quarter, they decide to rush 3 and drop eight in the 4th, letting the UTEP QB sit back there and pick them apart... Bravo Tulsa

Fuckin' plugs!
        2019 SEASON
        NCAAF
        42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
        11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Well said Raven. Their coach had that stupid, paranoid Norv Turner like look on his face like, 'wow this run up the gut over and over better work cuz I don't know what else to do.' Did he really think the team with all the momentum was just going to part like the red sea and let Tulsa rip off huge runs esp with 4 minutes left? Completely stupid. Not only that, but again they had burned 2 of their 3 TOs early in the half, giving them no shot at coming back. What a mess that team is.

Comment

Working...
          X