No announcement yet.

In Game Thread Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tulsa almost beat a top 5 team last week. They don't look like it this week. Their O-line is worse than OU's.

Comment

Here's my gambling week so far.

Under in MNF game - 3 special teams return TD's

Tonight, over in Tulsa - 2 int's, 1 in the end zone, another on the 2

Can I get a smilie that screams FUCK?

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
        Well, I guess you have to make the Ravens about a 3-4 point favorite at home in that game, hopefully just 3 because I will be on the Ravens. It is a must win for them after 3 close losses against a pretty tough schedule. Ravens are just a few plays away from being 6-0 themselves.

I see the Vikings as the best team in the league and you see the Ravens could have beat them this past weekend.

Both teams coming off a bye which the Ravens needed more to shore up the defense. I think the bye hurts Denver who are riding high right now.

Denver is scary with Marshall and Royal but the Ravens will be ready for this one. I do not believe Denver will stop this Raven offense.

I hope you are right. I'm very disappointed in the Baltimore defense this year. I drafted them in fantasy and they are killing me. They seem to give up 20-30 points every single week. I'm not sure if it is because of Rex Ryan leaving or what but they are not the same defense we have come to expect from them. They finally get an offense and their defense clearly is the reason why they lost all 3 of those games IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

It seems like every weekday CFB game has gone under and i still keep playing overs!

Comment

No kidding kb. What is going on in this game? Nice job by Tulsa burning all 3 timeouts early and then of course botching their 2 minute drill.

Comment

That UTEP QB had 5 TDs and 7 Int's prior to this game...he's upped his interception total to 9 now. For the over and for Tulsa backers it would have been nice if he'd had a couple of pick 6-s instead of squandering drives in the red zone with a couple of picks.

Comment

Working...
              X