Steve Phillips Suspended After Affair With ESPN Employee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Phillips Suspended After Affair With ESPN Employee

Steve Phillips Suspended After Affair With ESPN Employee - Steve Phillips - Deadspin

Take a look at her pictures. Holy crap. I don't know what his wife looks like but man if he threw away his marriage and potentially his job for that??

I never could stand Phillips but I agree with you Hokie, what a dog. His wife must be real nasty to hit that. Yuk and double yuk. Wouldn't touch her witha 10 foot pole.

Comment

where did you guys see pictures of her?

Comment

Originally posted by NoCashMcgraff View Post
        where did you guys see pictures of her?
        The Producers Blog Will people ever learn?

View at your own risk.

Comment

I will save you guys some of the pain.I got two words for you:

SWAMP DONKEY

Comment

The headline should read "Steve Phillips suspended after fucking fat ugly employee". See,IMO he can get counseling for his affair but you fire someone for fucking that chick

Comment

Where's a picture of his wife?

Comment

holy shit...I honestly cant remember the last time I literally laughed out loud by just looking at regular pictures of a girl...There was no way that I thought she was as bad as you guys made her out to be...boy was I wrong, hahahaha...this is hysterical

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  I will save you guys some of the pain.I got two words for you:

SWAMP DONKEY

Swamp Donkey. Vols that made my day. I couldn't stop laughing for five minutes when I read that.

Comment

The headline should read "Steve Phillips suspended after fucking fat ugly employee". See,IMO he can get counseling for his affair but you fire someone for fucking that chick
                    LOL!!!!!

Love it Vols! Give us some more, PLEASE!!!

Comment

You know they will have to fire him after they canned Harold Reynolds for the same thing. Otherwise Harold will have a good discrimination suit.

Comment

She looks like Rook with a wig
                        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

If there's anything positive she can take from this is she has to know without a shadow of a doubt that she will NEVER and I mean NEVER have to worry about a peephole incident taking place like Erin Andrews

Comment

If there's anything positive she can take from this is she has to know without a shadow of a doubt that she will NEVER and I mean NEVER have to worry about a peephole incident taking place like Erin Andrews
                            In fact because of her, hotels may start removing peepholes altogether.

Comment

Has anyone here seen wizard of oz? Well shes one of the three lollipop kids!
                              Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Working...
                              X