vols kb wayne or any other nascar expert got an idea will it work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vols kb wayne or any other nascar expert got an idea will it work

ok @ SKYBOOK RIGHT NOW JOHNSON IS LISTED @-700 yes 7-1 favorite martinsvillee and dega arree next and anything can happen @ those 2 tracks.he only has a 90 point lead on martin and 130 on gordon,

is itworth a play on everyone else in thhe top 5 and hope het gets caught up in tthe big oone at dega.

if he has no trouble next 2 weeks hee should win the title.

anywaay is it wortthh aa shot
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Hey, where is my name in the title of this thread?? You hurt my feelers Jerry

Comment

THA FIX TOO IF YOUU CANN PPUTT YOUR HENDRICK HATRED TO THE SIDE
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Not sure I like it Jerry. Seems like there would need to be a lot of help for him to lose it now. Especially with all the cars that would benefit from helping him win another.

Coming from a Stewart fan those words make me gag a little

PK
        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Jerry anything is possible but its over, JJ 4x champ!!!

Comment

I can't wager against JJ right now Tech. That's just me. He's won 6 of the last 7 races at Martinsville I think I read yesterday. Good luck if you try it man.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              I can't wager against JJ right now Tech. That's just me. He's won 6 of the last 7 races at Martinsville I think I read yesterday. Good luck if you try it man.
              Plus he has won restrictor plate races before at Daytona.Those "other" guys stand the same chance of getting caught up in the. I'm with Fix,IT"S OVER

Comment

tech you do realize i am the man when it comes to nascar dont you?
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                  tech you do realize i am the man when it comes to nascar dont you?
                  You can't be the man cause I have never seen any billion star locks in Nascar from you

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    You can't be the man cause I have never seen any billion star locks in Nascar from you
                    vols are you still in nascar survivor?? I cant find you?? I scroll down the page but after a few minutes my finger gets tired so i stop.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                      vols are you still in nascar survivor?? I cant find you?? I scroll down the page but after a few minutes my finger gets tired so i stop.
                      Around 15th and coming to the front.You in Nascar 21? I don't scroll past my 5th place name to see how far down you are. My fingers might get tired

Comment

Working...
                      X