Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl

FUCK IT.
    These teams are so inconsistent,Im not blowing my money on those sorry fuckers anymore.No more Nfl for me.

I'm starting to agree creep. I had a nice day in college foots on Sat, and then lost it all yesterday and tonight on the NFL. This is getting almost impossible to cap consistently.

Comment

Its seriously a joke. In no other professional sports league will you ever see teams go from ass to world beaters on a week to week basis. (i.e Oakland all year then against Philly, Buffalo losing 6-3 at home to Cle and then beating the Jets outright on the road) Good luck predicting how and when LMFAO! I love watching NFL however betting it is hillarious. Find the sport/league you do best at. Use all your efforts and energy reasearching and capping it alone and pound the shit out of it. I throw down several hundred dollars a game on my CFL wagers (#1 strength), bet around 50 bucks a game in my NHL (secondary strength), and then with any other sport (NFL, tennis, MLB, CFB, CBB, etc etc) I will bet a measely 10-20 bucks for action only or pass altogether and just watch. Hope this helps. GL!!!
      Last edited by Chado1; 10-20-2009, 09:19 AM.
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
      X