lay off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lay off

going to lay off posting MY plays for awhile, my posted plays have really been horrid of late, Thanks to some of you guys here at BC, I have erased some of my losses by tailing you guys, Kapt, Ravenmaniac, SustainDan to just name a few. I WILL post the dude's picks that I get from a friend of a friend (so to speak). This guy is really good though he did have UCLA last night. The trouble with his picks is I don't get them til late & sometimes its hard to get them posted here.
    Good Luck to all of you guys here and I will still continue to follow your posts of course.

Good luck Wake on whomever you tail. Hope you bounce back soon with your own plays.

Comment

BOL...Sometimes a break is best. Use your own when you are ready

PK
      No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Anyone can win but what makes or breaks you is what you do when you lose... Man that shows a form of character that you are displaying.... Good Luck....

Comment

Take your time Wake.....take a break.....and as Faron Young used to do....take his BC and "come back strong"......

you might be too young to remember that commercial, but I'm sure some of us elder members do....

Hell, you might even be too young to remember Faron Young Himself........ha HA

thanks for the kudos....

http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/young_faron/bio.jhtml
          Last edited by Kaptain; 10-18-2009, 09:50 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
          X