where has Jason 18 been with his service numbers info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where has Jason 18 been with his service numbers info

I remember he use to post what all the services were touting each weekend. I found that generally it was very helpful. If anyone else would post that info I would be a happy man...
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Do you mean there are 50 services on such and such? Because we don't allow actual services to be posted anymore.

Comment

I don't want info of what services are posting what. I just want a total amount of what all the services are hawking. For instance, services are 22-2 on team A. Don't see why it would be worng to tell us the total amount of services on a certain play, without listing the services name. Wow, hope that makes sense.
      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
        I don't want info of what services are posting what. I just want a total amount of what all the services are hawking. For instance, services are 22-2 on team A. Don't see why it would be worng to tell us the total amount of services on a certain play, without listing the services name. Wow, hope that makes sense.
        Yeah, that is fine. I checked and he was last here back in early January. What would have to be done is someone that has access to a report tally the numbers, but that can be a big pain in the ass especially on Saturday's.

Comment

Douche hose tally

pitt - 19
          rutgers - 22

over -1
          under - 12

angels - 11
          yanks - 16

over - 4
          under - 9

Comment

Originally posted by SteinDallas View Post
            Douche hose tally

pitt - 19
            rutgers - 22

over -1
            under - 12

angels - 11
            yanks - 16

over - 4
            under - 9
            thanks..looks like over in pitt should be nice

Comment

This will be the first weekend I have been able to bet..I will try and get the numbers up here in the morning..GL guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by jason18 View Post
                This will be the first weekend I have been able to bet..I will try and get the numbers up here in the morning..GL guys!!
                woah, glad to have you back!

Comment

Working...
                X