Colts owner won't vote for Limbaugh's Rams bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
    Wow, you're not that bright, but I guess if you're backing Rush Limbaugh, then you are what you are. Of course people can say whatever they want, but you can't expect there not be repercussions.
    then what about the NFL? How bout all the players regardless of race who beat their wives, owe back child support, kill people,
    fail to pay taxes and the list goes on and on. Not bright for backing Limbaugh?? What is so wrong about that? Talk about hypocrite. Do you even realize that the NFL is a private business??? You can hire/fire whomever the hell you want.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
      "My president is black, in fact he’s half white. So even in a racist mind he’s half right. If you’ve got a racist mind it’s alright. My president is black, but his house is all white! My president is black, in fact he’s half white. So even in a racist mind he’s half right. If you’ve got a racist mind it’s alright. My president is black, but his house is all white! Never thought I’d say this shit, baby I’m good. You can keep your pussy because I don’t want no more Bush. No more war. No more iraq. No more white lies, my president is black."

That was a little rant from Jay-Z at Obama's Inaugural Ball. Oh yeah, he is part owner of the New Jersey Nets. Yeah, shocking I know, shocking that the race baiters like Sharpton and Jesse did come out and condemn Jay-Z for making a far more racist statement than was Rush said. Big Weiner, I'm sure you put up a similar post abot Jay-Z, I just couldn't find it anywhere.
      No, I didn't post anything about Jay Z. Just out of curiosity, do you think by posting stuff that you think is racist towards white people it proves some point? Dude, it makes you look like you're picking a side, a racist side. You guys on "that" side, can keep posting all the Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, double standard shit all you what. I don't pay attention to all racists. I don't give a shit if it's white black or whatever.
      Last edited by BigWeiner; 10-14-2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
        then what about the NFL? How bout all the players regardless of race who beat their wives, owe back child support, kill people,
        fail to pay taxes and the list goes on and on. Not bright for backing Limbaugh?? What is so wrong about that? Talk about hypocrite. Do you even realize that the NFL is a private business??? You can hire/fire whomever the hell you want.
        I don't even know where to start with this ridiculous post. What about all those players? What's wrong about backing Limbaugh? He's a douchebag, that's what's wrong. Yes they NFL can hire anyone they want, but they won't hire anyone that's racist.

Comment

Wayne I expected this post from someone else. Youre going to have the same characters start with their right wing ,man this game looks like a game between the crips and bloods selves write about the media is liberal and left wing. Their next favorite shot is to bring up sharpton or jesse jackson because theyre not bright enough to write about some actual influential minorities. Its the same rhetoric and it will never change.

Im surprised they even watch football.

If anyone profits from hate, racism, race baiting whether white, black or yellow shouldnt be surprised when an exclusive group decides they dont want you around. Its a publicity stunt anyway now he is going to say this is a knock against conservatism. And believe me theyre atleast 10 nfl owners that feel the same way rush does........they just dont go a nationally syndicated and spew their hatred over the airwaves.

Comment

the truth of the matter is, Rush is a bigot and a liar. He gets away with murder on a daily basis on his show, making up lies to rally his base. Yes, we do have freedom of speech in this country, but not freedom from the consequences from the shit we say. He already got away with not doing any jail time for snorting ten oxycotin 80 mg a day. He was basiclly doing herion everyday, and he would go on the air, intoxicated, and spew lies. He deserves nothing.
            Last edited by grandmama; 10-14-2009, 05:01 PM.
            "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
              Wayne I expected this post from someone else. Youre going to have the same characters start with their right wing ,man this game looks like a game between the crips and bloods selves write about the media is liberal and left wing. Their next favorite shot is to bring up sharpton or jesse jackson because theyre not bright enough to write about some actual influential minorities. Its the same rhetoric and it will never change.

Im surprised they even watch football.

If anyone profits from hate, racism, race baiting whether white, black or yellow shouldnt be surprised when an exclusive group decides they dont want you around. Its a publicity stunt anyway now he is going to say this is a knock against conservatism. And believe me theyre atleast 10 nfl owners that feel the same way rush does........they just dont go a nationally syndicated and spew their hatred over the airwaves.
              Well said. Why I ever responded to this stuff, I'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                Wayne I expected this post from someone else.
                I posted several "Top Stories" from ESPN last night. As i said, i didn't even read it. It was on the front page of ESPN and i posted it here. I could care less about any of it to be honest. That's why you don't see me in here debating the issue's.

Comment

Does anyone think for a moment that if Kanye West tried to buy a team that NFL owners would block it??

Or Bill Maher???

Or Keith Obermann??

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                    No, I didn't post anything about Jay Z. Just out of curiosity, do you think by posting stuff that you think is racist towards white people it proves some point? Dude, it makes you look like you're picking a side, a racist side. You guys on "that" side, can keep posting all the Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, double standard shit all you what. I don't pay attention to all racists. I don't give a shit if it's white black or whatever.
                    Yea Harold, now you're in the wrong for pointing out something against the left. LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                      Does anyone think for a moment that if Kanye West tried to buy a team that NFL owners would block it??

Or Bill Maher???

Or Keith Obermann??
                      I think they would try to block Kayne, but not the other two. What point are you trying to make Gris.
                      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

The irony of all this crap is anyone that has a memory would know that the big reason Rush did not go to jail following his arrest for buying pain killers is that the ACLU saved his ass. Yes, the ACLU that he and the right blast on a regular basis stepped in and said the the District Attorney could not seize his medical records to see if he was "doctor shopping" stating that it violated his 4th ammendment right for illegally obtaining his private medical records. Yes, he did serve probation for illegally getting the drug, but it would have been a lot worse if the ACLU didn't step in. But most of the time, people on the right are not interested in FACTS.

Comment

No Grandmama,OJ got away with murder.

Comment

What's wrong with Limbaugh being an owner of a major sports franchise?

Sincerely,

Marge Schott

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
                              What's wrong with Limbaugh being an owner of a major sports franchise?

Sincerely,

Marge Schott
                              Good point

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                                The NFL is a joke. Seriously they dont like the fact that Rush made a comment. So Fing what?? This is the same league that let Lenord little kill a person in a DWI wreck and let him play again and then go out and get another DWI. LMAO who cares........NFL you should be lucky someone wants to by the pathetic rams
                                Well said!

BRAVO!

Comment

Working...
                                X