The reason behind my goy plays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason behind my goy plays!

I CALL THEM MY GOY PLAYS BECAUSE I BET 1500 ON THE PLAYS. PLAYS THEY I HAVE CAPPED THAT I THINK ARE GOLDEN. THE 2 PLAYS THAT I HAVE LOST THAT I REMEMBER WHERE ARIZONA AND PATRIOTS AND IF YOU WATCHED THOSE GAMES TURNOVERS AND MISCUES COST ME THOSE WINS! I AM NOT HERE TO BOOST MY PLAYS , I AM NOT A SERVICE OR TOUT AND I AM NOT HERE TO SAY I AM BETTER THAN ANYBODY!

Crazy..Keep up the good work. I know every capper goes thru there ups and downs, but everytime I've logged on to this website in the past 2-3 weeks your thread is the one I look for. I dont give a f what you call them! Keep the GOY's coming!!!

Comment

hey buddy... don't worry about what some people say here on BC. Ya know... some people just never grow up. Don't sweat it... trust me, I'm sure a lot of people enjoy checking out your picks and knowing the severity of how much you believe that picks will win. Some people have GOY in each sport just ONCE and some people can prove that GOY's dont have to be just once a season per sport. Plus, you win your plays, don't listen to the haters. Keep er comin in brother.
      Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
      1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Crazy.

IMO you can call the games whatever you want. It is not like you came on here yesterday and for your first play said GOY. I have also never seen you put anyone down or discourage anyone else. If people dont want to chat on here and just view plays, thats fine you are not steering anyone away as your plays are solid. There will always be people on this site who will question you especially when you lose. Just brush it off and keep posting. I for one love to view your plays for good insight.

Keep up the good work and hope to see a GOY this weekend from you!
        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Maybe you should call them your " Big Plays " or " 1500 dollar plays ", when you say "GOY", that is very misleading.

GOY means 'of the year ' , one game in a year, at least that is what most people interpret that as...

GL on your big plays from here on....
          " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
          .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
          "

Comment

I had no clue there was a rule of what to call "your" plays on a public message board?

Apparently some people feel that way. Its up to them whether they look at the plays, fade them, or ignore them altogether. Keep em coming bro!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elevenblack301 View Post
              Maybe you should call them your " Big Plays " or " 1500 dollar plays ", when you say "GOY", that is very misleading.

GOY means 'of the year ' , one game in a year, at least that is what most people interpret that as...

That is what I suggested to crazy ..

All this about "haters" ... I have never seen anyone hate on crazy ..

Comment

No explanation needed. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by elevenblack301 View Post

I am the one that started this... Again I apologize for the dumb ass comment. It was not directed towards you. AGAIN YOUR RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!!!!! I am just trying to get some clarification of what GOY means.

Comment

Just keep doing what you do buddy. Your picks are solid!

Comment

Hey buddyluv you have to right to say what you think, i got no problem with that! I just think i am a good capper and when i say goy i think people should follow because i am on the right side just a matter if the team plays the way they should. I don't like losing and losing 1500 a pop! Good luck to all!

Comment

Originally posted by crazy1464 View Post
                        Hey buddyluv you have to right to say what you think, i got no problem with that! I just think i am a good capper and when i say goy i think people should follow because i am on the right side just a matter if the team plays the way they should. I don't like losing and losing 1500 a pop! Good luck to all!
                        Thanks Brotha... GL for the rest of the season....

Comment

I see both sides to this, and I don't usually pay attention to these quarrels...... If readers are paying attention to his posts they see how he uses the term 'GOY' and wouldn't add too much emphasis on the term. On the flipside, they would see how he is a good capper and would definitely pay some respect to his picks. No matter what you call them, I'm definitely going to be reading them. Keep up the good work Crazy!

Comment

There is only one reason to have multiples "Games of the Year."

It is to draw attention to your posts.

That is just a fact. It is not a statement of hatred.

I'm glad you're doing well on your picks. Why not put a star or dollar rating on them so people can see exactly how you're doing?

Of course, a "10* play" doesn't get the same attention as a GOY, does it???

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                              I am the one that started this... Again I apologize for the dumb ass comment. It was not directed towards you. AGAIN YOUR RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!!!!! I am just trying to get some clarification of what GOY means.
                              I asked the same question too Buddyluv.In no way at all was I trying to disrespect him or his plays but Game of the Day can be just as big as a Game of the year.Keep the streak rolling crazy

Comment

Working...
                              X