Can someone explain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain?

How it is ok for some services to post on here and sell picks, and I tried to do it, and the goons who run this site banned me for 2 weeks?

Are you losing your mind?

You said you were just kidding more than once. So that was a lie and you were not kidding? Which is it?

Nobody banned you for trying to sell picks. You were banned for not answering the questions you were asked and not following forum rules.

Comment

I was joking, I seen three guys on here today selling picks, you guys jumped my ass about it... I trying to figure out the rules...thats what I'm asking here...please explain them to me?

And yes, I lost my mind years ago!!!

Comment

If you are selling picks, the "Rules" for that forum are right in THAT forum with a "Sticky" on it. You were posting in the wrong forum to sell picks and when asked what you were doing, you never answered the question so you were gone. This is a free forum. If anybody wants to be a part of it, they need to follow the minimal rules asked of you.

Comment

P.S.

We don't appreciate the name calling either. If you want to be treated like an adult, act like one.

Comment

Well thanks for explaining that Wayne...you wont here about it again....

Good luck the rest of the weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X