No announcement yet.

In Game Thread Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to hand the game to the Ducks in about 3 minutes. WTF UCLA???
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Kickoff return, interception return, then a fumble and a short field TD. Ridiculous. Uncappable
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        How good is Vegas.You feel like Oregon/Ucla total should be in the 60's but it's at 45 and I take the over. Ucla 3-0 at halftime
        Wow,back on pace to go over in 5 minutes

Comment

how was ole miss even ranked?

better question how is the QB for ole miss even in D 1 football Sneed is terrible.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

wow uconn has quit. How pathetic
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
              I know the golf is a back seat today but Tiger worked magic to win his am match...back to the wall and he responded..........make sure to check the highlights.
              Here's what I noticed, I know it's alternate shot, but the putt on 17 by Tiger went in very slowly, like the chipshot at the Masters on 16 couple years back, except this time it was a Titleist instead of a Nike golf ball. Who decides what ball to play? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                Here's what I noticed, I know it's alternate shot, but the putt on 17 by Tiger went in very slowly, like the chipshot at the Masters on 16 couple years back, except this time it was a Titleist instead of a Nike golf ball. Who decides what ball to play? Interesting.

I did not see that but since Stricker plays a Titleist, I guess it was easier for Tiger to switch than the other way around and lets face it........Titleist makes a better ball. They had to go with one or the other in that format.

What a shot Furyk hit into 18 today in the pm matches! That bastard is tough and so was little Tim Clark. Not to mention Stricker carrying Tiger in the pm match.

Far from over as singles will decide it tomorrow.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                  I did not see that but since Stricker plays a Titleist, I guess it was easier for Tiger to switch than the other way around and lets face it........Titleist makes a better ball. They had to go with one or the other in that format.

Yea I realize that, but it's interesting that Tiger would give in, I'm guessing he would rather play Titleist, if he thought Nike were the better ball do you think he'd play the Titleist?

What a shot Furyk hit into 18 today in the pm matches! That bastard is tough and so was little Tim Clark. Not to mention Stricker carrying Tiger in the pm match.

Far from over as singles will decide it tomorrow.
                  Looking forward to the matches. I love these competitions! Of course there is a couple NFL games and some baseball!!

Comment

washington arizona is some crazy game....that pick 6 should have been reversed..

Comment

Working...
                    X