CB Buckner FU!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB Buckner FU!!!!

he should be thrown out of baseball never to ump a MLB AAA or pee wee league game again. That is the 2nd BLOWN CALL tonight. I mean it wasnt even close, that is unacceptable in the post season it cannot happen he should be fired IMMEDIATELY regardless if it results in a run or not.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Nobody cares

Comment

With what is at stake dring the playoffs, I wouldnt mind seeing instant replay implemented on crucial plays. The game is slow as it is so it would not be that big a deal. It should be done from the booth just like automatic reviews done by the NFL in the last two minutes.

Some of these Umps are a joke.
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
        he should be thrown out of baseball never to ump a MLB AAA or pee wee league game again. That is the 2nd BLOWN CALL tonight. I mean it wasnt even close, that is unacceptable in the post season it cannot happen he should be fired IMMEDIATELY regardless if it results in a run or not.
        Calm down 10dimeTRIMS

Comment

As a Sox fan I shouldn't make light of this, but what I find ironic/funny/coincidental about this is that Bucknor blew a couple of calls and Matt Holliday made a (Billy BuckNER screwup to cost St. Louis the game. lol

Comment

Working...
          X