Mizz/Nebraska Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mizz/Nebraska Game

I am not making an offficial play on this game, i for the most part dont play games on the weekdays until college bowl season. I have been looking at the total on this game all week, and really liked the over. It opened around 54 and was at 56 yesterday, well today aton of rain in Mizz and expecting to be raining during the game, the total is now at 50 and im guessing will be lower than that at kickoff. When people see rain they think low scoring, but when i think of rain i think turnovers and points being scored of them. So if u like the over wait and u will prob get a good #, anyway good luck whichever side u take. Plus if u like to go anti public this is your play.

FB Coach

Thx Coach!
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Actually looks like the rain will deminish by game time and be out of the area by 2nd Q
      Thank you Ryan Howard! <--- ITS A WINNER!

2012 CFB: 3-7
      2012 NFL: 3-3

Comment

Originally posted by jackal View Post
        Actually looks like the rain will deminish by game time and be out of the area by 2nd Q
        Forecast calls for steady rain all game. Getting worse towards end of game.

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13 View Post
          I am not making an offficial play on this game, i for the most part dont play games on the weekdays until college bowl season. I have been looking at the total on this game all week, and really liked the over. It opened around 54 and was at 56 yesterday, well today aton of rain in Mizz and expecting to be raining during the game, the total is now at 50 and im guessing will be lower than that at kickoff. When people see rain they think low scoring, but when i think of rain i think turnovers and points being scored of them. So if u like the over wait and u will prob get a good #, anyway good luck whichever side u take. Plus if u like to go anti public this is your play.

FB Coach
          Hey Coach Ive been following this Total pretty close and never saw it get up to 56 anywhere. And it was starting 2 come down 2 days ago when most of the public was on the over. I liked the Under from the get go cause Nebraska can run the football, and Pelini is wanting to play ball control offense. Mu cant stop the run very well,and the Husker defense is much improved. BOL whatever you play!

Comment

Great info Coach. Down to 50 in some places. Think I am on the over!

Comment

It's been raining here in Oklahoma since 5 am this morning. The path of the rain is directly up through Missouri. It's been absolutely pouring at times and sprinkling others. More behind it. I'm no meteorologist, but I'd say it will rain most of the game.

Comment

For what its worth. A transformer blew on campus and both play clocks will not be working. Scoreboard is fine and kickoff is still as scheduled, but they dont think play clocks will be fixed in time. Refs will keep time on field.

Comment

Working...
                X