Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chado, start capping hockey darn it!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chado, start capping hockey darn it!!!!!

bro, i bet pittsburgh tonight and they friggen lose 3-0. WTF. i need help in this sport. just shows no such thing as a LOCK in this sport. pittsburgh is awesome, phoenix was terrible last year, bankrupt, gretzy quits and they walk into the melon arena and shut out the champs. wow anyone else think differently about the coyotes.
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

yo trims, i'm not chado but we do talk to each other and are both hockey fans.....Pitt really laid an egg tonight....hockey capping is really all scheduling, and starters, meaning tonight was the 1st of a back to back with philly (who you think they want to beat more, freakin phoenix or philly...exactly.)

*Fluery the starting goaltender and a top 5 goalie in the league also did NOT start tonight , meaning he's most likely going to start vs philly tommorrow. 1st 2 weeks of the season are impossible to cap brother, hope you get it back.

I will add that the coyotes do have one of the best coaches in the league now in tippet
    Last edited by MR Pain; 10-07-2009, 11:24 PM.

Comment

even if your not betting, your thoughts are welcomed buddy!!!!!! ill be patience until your ready
      your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
        yo trims, i'm not chado but we do talk to each other and are both hockey fans.....Pitt really laid an egg tonight....hockey capping is really all scheduling, and starters, meaning tonight was the 1st of a back to back with philly (who you think they want to beat more, freakin phoenix or philly...exactly.)

*Fluery the starting goaltender and a top 5 goalie in the league also did NOT start tonight , meaning he's most likely going to start vs philly tommorrow. 1st 2 weeks of the season are impossible to cap brother, hope you get it back.
        thanks mr pain!!!! i read that pitts burgh was a step behind all night. bad games will happen early on i guess. sometimes games on paper look so easy, thats why they play the games!!!
        your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trims View Post
          even if your not betting, your thoughts are welcomed buddy!!!!!! ill be patience until your ready
          I did go down with you on that pitt game, had it parlayed with the yanks.... i parlayed pitt/yanks and Van/yanks so my van is still alive, but that's what i'm trying to say is i'm a huge hockey fan and even i said WHAT when i saw johnson in goal. I was not expecting that.

* the site that me and chado use for starting goaltenders is now a pay site, in other words they want me to pay just to see who the starter is, the reason i will not pay is because they have been wrong numerous times...right chadowski

Comment

Holy fuck, I bet on Pitt too. Fucking brutal

Comment

I would not have predicted that upset bro..

However you wont see me betting that kind of juice in any single game this season....

Also as Pain said Fluery did not start this game. I am still waiting to jump in. Most likely next week sometime. Trying to get a little more of a sample of penalty killing vs power plays and other stuff like that. I am changing a ton of things this year so hopefully it pans out. Its a grind man gonna have a ton of losing nights but by betting mostly dogs, minimal juice, and totals I thing I can pull a profit by seasons end with patience. GL!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                I would not have predicted that upset bro..

However you wont see me betting that kind of juice in any single game this season....

Also as Pain said Fluery did not start this game. I am still waiting to jump in. Most likely next week sometime. Trying to get a little more of a sample of penalty killing vs power plays and other stuff like that. I am changing a ton of things this year so hopefully it pans out. Its a grind man gonna have a ton of losing nights but by betting mostly dogs, minimal juice, and totals I thing I can pull a profit by seasons end with patience. GL!!!
                Did someone just say power plays, and penalty killing ???????? LOL chado you are right on with that man, pitt took 10 minors tonight alone and godard was not even in the lineup !

I'll be on your picks chado and i'll try and throw some of my own out there as well. Good luck this season to all hockey takers !

Comment

ill be patience until your ready
                  Yeah right ...and I am Brad Pitt ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

Comment

ill be homer115 until your ready
                      Sounds about right

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                        hahaha no kidding with trims money managment skills dude will be starting those bitch threads with one losing night..

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          Sounds about right
                          OMG..

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                            hahaha no kidding with trims money managment skills dude will be starting those bitch threads with one losing night..

Its going to be:

NHL Goalies can rot in hell Fuckers cant save a lead for shit

NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post

Its going to be:

NHL Goalies can rot in hell Fuckers cant save a lead for shit

OMG "fuckers cant save a lead for shit"...

Comment

Working...
                              X