Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is the colts line biggest trap of season ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the colts line biggest trap of season ??

this line opened at pinnacle last night at -1,see now its 3-,95 % of early money on colts-S U R P R I S E !! a buddy of mine call these linesmaker errors,like arkansas over texas a.m. saturday-would like a little feedback here guys,i made this line colts -7-,don't you guys think they are begging you to bet indy here ? i mean these titans look really bad !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

The titans could beat them outright. They will run the ball allday at the colts. Chris johnson and the tequilla drinker will have a field day against them I bet.

On the other hand if the titans cant stop garrard.........They sure arent going to be able to stop peyton.

Comment

IF I BET THE GAME I WILL BE ON THE TITANS MUSCLE,the early money coming in 95 % colts-LOL,this to me looks like one of the most fucked up lines i have seen this season,MORE FEEDBACK PLEASE !!

Comment

Chunger: I wouldn't touch the Titans with a 10 foot pole. I have taken them the last 2 weeks thinking they have to win but guess what, no they don't. Good luck with your play.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          IF I BET THE GAME I WILL BE ON THE TITANS MUSCLE,the early money coming in 95 % colts-LOL,this to me looks like one of the most fucked up lines i have seen this season,MORE FEEDBACK PLEASE !!
          Jeff fisher has consistently been one of the better coaches the last ten years in the nfl. I expect the titans to keep showing up and not giving up yet and it wouldnt surprise me if they went on a run and finished 9-7. To do that they have to beat the colts atleast one time. They have the offensive talent to do it. The thing I question is, right now do they have the defensive talent to beat peyton.

I dont expect an ouright win but I do expect chris johnson and lendale white to have 30-35 carries and try to copy the game plan miami had against them a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

guys,i am 30 minutes from the stadium,locals are using 4 or 4-,say they have not wrote a bet on the home-team titans,more feedback please !!

Comment

I don't normally buy into the proverbial trap. I raised an eyebrow when I first saw this line. I have a few solid system on the Titans. I'm having a difficult time pulling the trigger.

Comment

Come on Frank, let's do it buddy

Comment

If I had to play this game, it would have to be the Titans...
                  "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

In 20+ seasons there's only been 2 games where an 0-4 home team is playing an undefeated team. This weekend matches the previous 20 years. We have 2 more of these games this weekend. The other being Rams home vs. Vikings.

All 0-4 home dogs are 11-4 ATS. The last time one failed to cover was 1998.

Comment

The public has been on the Titans all season especially big last week. Now that the public has given up on the Titans and they love to bet the colts, the Titans win straight up!
                      Check out all of my past picks at www.Byeweekpicks.com
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/Byeweekpicks

2014 NFL Record: 36-30-1 (55%), +5.5 units

2013 NFL Record: 34-26-1 (57%)

2012 NFL Record: 41-30-2 (58%)
                      +9 units (1unit=6% of bankroll)

2011 NFL record: 34-25-2 (58%)
                      +3.4 units

2010 NFL Record: 29-16-2 (64%)
                      +15.1 units

2009 NFL Record: 37-24-4 (61%)
                      +16.3 units

2008 NFL Record: 39-24-3 (62%)
                      +16.8 Units

2007 NFL Record: 42-27-2 (61%)
                      +14.7 Units

Comment

Originally posted by roccodean View Post
                        The public has been on the Titans all season especially big last week.!
                        Including me.

Comment

Frank, I heard on the radio the other day that the Patriots are the 1st team ever to play the 1st 5 weeks of a season against an undefeated opponent. They were not 100% positive but they had not found another one as of yet. Do you have a stat for that to see if it is true? Obviously in week 1 everyone is playing an undefeated team but NE has done it every week so far.

Wk 1 Buffalo (0-0)
                          Wk 2 NYJ (1-0)
                          Wk 3 Atl (2-0)
                          Wk 4 Balt. (3-0)
                          Wk 5 Den. (4-0)

Just kinda weird really. They are (3-1) against those teams. The streak ends in Week 6 though when they play the (0-4) Titans!

Comment

That's a pretty neat stat. I'll check it out.

Comment

Working...
                            X