Who takes the Series?

And why?
    St. Louis (-115)
    62.50%
    Los Angeles (+105)
    37.50%
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

St Louis in 4

They have Pujols and Holiday ... Los Angeles doesn't. They also have Carpenter & Wainwright ... Los Angeles has no match. The more i think about it, maybe in 3!

Comment

Can't believe that line is so low

Comment

Cards dominate this series. Better lineup, better front end rotation IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
          Can't believe that line is so low
          Wow! Neither can I!

Comment

I played it at -140

Comment

Dodgerd. The public perception of these two teams are off due to recent poor play of the Dodgers. Cards did not finish the season very well either. Take a look at Randy Wolf's last ten starts. He has given up 2 runs or less in 8 of those, and 3 runs or less in all 10. The Cardinals are batting a major league worst .233 vs left handed starters. Thats no fluke. Left handers have neutralized the table setters (Shumaker, Rasumus) all season long which provide RBI's for sluggers Pujols and Holliday. Dodgers have the best bullpen in baseball and have the edge in stolen base department which can be huge in a close low scoring ballgame which I think it will be tonight. Carpenter has been great all year, but watch the Dodgers find a way to scrap a few runs off him and win in a tight affair. Don't be suprised to see LA up 2-0 heading to St. Louis with Kershaw going tomorrow. Dodgers take this series.
              MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Solid call Weazel, nice job.
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                X