• Show
Clear All

• Win or Go Home: Tigers @ Twins

Tuesday @ 5 PM est.
    Detroit (Porcello) +150 @
    20.83%
    Minnesota (Baker) -160
    79.17%

Hard to not like Minny here. But I won't take baseball until the "official" postseason.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Minny

final score

Det 2
      Minny 8
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

The Yankees should just start Ian Kennedy in game 1 of the ALDS. These teams will both be useless!

Comment

If the Yanks are anything less than -300 to win the ALDS, I may lay the wood.
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

This should be an awesome game to come home from work and watch tomorrow night....
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Homer pick...

Minny in a walk. That dome is going to be electric. And Detroit has completely limped to this point.

PK
              No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                Homer pick...

Minny in a walk. That dome is going to be electric. And Detroit has completely limped to this point.

PK
                I agree, Kind of surprised there isn't any Tiger fans with a "Tiger's Imploding thread". Unreal. Go Twins!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                  I agree, Kind of surprised there isn't any Tiger fans with a "Tiger's Imploding thread". Unreal. Go Twins!!
                  The only thing that concerns me is the fact that the Twins gave up so many homeruns to KC in the last series. KC doesnt exactly give the fans in the outfield many souveniers and they hit quite a few the last 3 games...Especially off the bullpen.

PK
                  No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Tigers

Comment

Can someone explain to me how home field is determined in these one game playoffs?
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                        Can someone explain to me how home field is determined in these one game playoffs?
                        who ever won the season series between the 2 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                          Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
                          who ever won the season series between the 2 teams.
                          Last year they flipped a coin and the White Sox won, and the Twins played there. I like this way a lot better. Makes a lot more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                            Last year they flipped a coin and the White Sox won, and the Twins played there. I like this way a lot better. Makes a lot more sense.

I Agree..much better system.. I believe the Twins went 11-7 against the Tigers
                            9-4 = +5.85

Comment

Police: Wife of Tigers' Cabrera called police after fight - MLB - CBSSports.com Baseball

How about Cabrera ? what a knucklehead ! Gotta think he was still half in the bag at the start of that game yesterday ....
                              9-4 = +5.85

Comment

Working...
                              X