Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuck the Oklahoma Sooners........That's right, I SAID IT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck the Oklahoma Sooners........That's right, I SAID IT!!!

This piece of shit, low life, uninspired, tick infested, cocksucking bunch of players they call a top notch football squad can suck both of my nuts!!

May all the players and so called fans be piled into that shithole of a place in chokelahoma and fill it with gas and i'll drive a lighter to it.

This piece of shit team should fold up tent and call it quits. FUCK THEM MOTHER FUCKERS AND THE EARTH THEY WALK ON!!!!!

THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc why don't you tell us how you really feel.
    I agree with you. I had them on a 7 point teaser as a pick. All they had to do is win. Bastages. I heard Stoops wants to move the team to the Philippines and call them the Manilla Folders.

Comment

Didn't see the game, but have to think some of it had to do without their star QB.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        Didn't see the game, but have to think some of it had to do without their star QB.
        It had alot to do with it IMO. A huge fumble by Landry on a sack at the OK 20 that lead to a TD by Miami was a key play.Bradford might have felt it coming or would have already ran out of the pocket.No one will ever know but 7.5 was WAY to many points IMO with Miami at home.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post

i don't think it had anything to do with it,..their defense totally sucked in the 2nd half,...miami did as they pleased......their running game was non exsistant also.....bottom lime miami took it to them
          sigpic

Comment

sure didn't expect to see you rant like this DOC........not your usual demeanor IMO.......

you're better than this........lock and load for another day....

PS: Bradford being out for Oklahoma is Like Tebow being out for Fla.....drastic impact to teams playing ability....aLL SCHEMES CHANGE..........when your #1 (Heisman) QB is out.....

does this mean they win....I don't know and neither does anyone else, but it certAINLY HAD AN IMPACT..............

Fla w/ Tebow beats LSU, without ??????????????????

too many things change when #1 player is out especially qb....

tAKE mCcOY OUT FROM tEXAS, pIKE FROM cINN, AND see thje effect.....IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

OU should have lost that game by 8 they got a gift penalty for roughing the kicker which was BS and led to a score. DA U totally outplayed OU and clearly was the better team.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                OU should have lost that game by 8 they got a gift penalty for roughing the kicker which was BS and led to a score. DA U totally outplayed OU and clearly was the better team.
                they also had their #1 QB in there.....OK didn't....you can't say that wasn't an effect....

do you think OK gets at least 3 points more with Bradford in there......If so....whats the score now.......

MIAMI did play good, OK BAD.....aND miami SQUEAKED BY......

WE'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN, BUT WE DO KNOW...

SOONERS LOST TO CANES

Comment

oklahoma had no problems winning since bradford has been out so please don't keeep saying that the qb would have made a difference.....landry jones is not a bad qb at all,he also set oklahoma's school record for tds in a game with 6 last week,but all of a sudden they lose to miami and now the excuses are that if bradford played it might have been different,..bullshit!!!!.....canes out played them totally and thats it.......damit,give credit to the better team on that night already
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                    they also had their #1 QB in there.....OK didn't....you can't say that wasn't an effect....

do you think OK gets at least 3 points more with Bradford in there......If so....whats the score now.......

MIAMI did play good, OK BAD.....aND miami SQUEAKED BY......

WE'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN, BUT WE DO KNOW...

SOONERS LOST TO CANES

true but OU got outplayed and wayyyyy out coached. On top of that you had to see the gift TD OU got from that BS penalty on the kicker. I mean Harris gave OU 2 simple INT's. in the first half,take away one of those and the penalty DA U wins in a route. The final score doesnt indicate how the game was. Bradford or not OU loses IMO.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

College preseason polls are a joke. Every year they have the same staple teams ranked in the top 5, 10. Every year more than a few of those teams are average. Florida ranked #1 is a joke. Who have they played? Miami wasn't even ranked in the top 25 yet they beat the team ranked in the top 5.

Miss was ranked #4 they drop to #21. WTF! Who the fuck ranked them in the top 5?

College polls are a fucking joke. Seriously, who does the voting? What criteria do they use? The average college football fan would do a better job at the ranking than the coaches and media.

Comment

[QUOTE=10DimeBry;1701269]true but OU got outplayed and wayyyyy out coached. /QUOTE]

Is there a college coach more overrated than Stoops?

Comment

Bigdog237

Originally posted by bigdog237 View Post
                          oklahoma had no problems winning since bradford has been out so please don't keeep saying that the qb would have made a difference.....landry jones is not a bad qb at all,he also set oklahoma's school record for tds in a game with 6 last week,but all of a sudden they lose to miami and now the excuses are that if bradford played it might have been different,..bullshit!!!!.....canes out played them totally and thats it.......damit,give credit to the better team on that night already
                          oKLA PLAYED NOBODY WHEN bRdford was out......

6 td paSSES AGAINST WHO....WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THAT LIL SCHOOL....

NEVER USED AN EXCUSE....mIAMI BEAT EM, BUT i SAID AND STILL SAY....

WHAT TEAM DO YOU KNOW THAT CAN LOSE A HEISMAN qb And not effect em./.......NONE

damnit, has an n in it, and I do give credit to Miami as I saID EARLIER......REGARDLESS OF WHO played (PAST TENSE), MIAMI WON....

Nopw had BRADFORD been in and healthy, I still say he would have made a difference....back to the original question....

what NCAA FB team do you know, that can lose their Heisman candidate QB, and it doesn't effect em....

Texas/McCoy......hell no

Fla/Tebow.........hell no

Cinn/Pike..........hell no

thAT WAS MY POINT, AND YOU NEVER HAVE SEEN ME MAKE EXCUSES, WHINE, CRY, OR WHAT IF.......

PS: I'm not an OK fan anyway, 4 of my sons went to Ok St....that tell ya something...

Making the statement I did, re losing a heisman QB is hardly an excuse.......look somewhere else to find someone to argue with....not me......

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                            It had alot to do with it IMO. A huge fumble by Landry on a sack at the OK 20 that lead to a TD by Miami was a key play.Bradford might have felt it coming or would have already ran out of the pocket.No one will ever know but 7.5 was WAY to many points IMO with Miami at home.

Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                              oKLA PLAYED NOBODY WHEN bRdford was out......

6 td paSSES AGAINST WHO....WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THAT LIL SCHOOL....

NEVER USED AN EXCUSE....mIAMI BEAT EM, BUT i SAID AND STILL SAY....

WHAT TEAM DO YOU KNOW THAT CAN LOSE A HEISMAN qb And not effect em./.......NONE

damnit, has an n in it, and I do give credit to Miami as I saID EARLIER......REGARDLESS OF WHO played (PAST TENSE), MIAMI WON....

Nopw had BRADFORD been in and healthy, I still say he would have made a difference....back to the original question....

what NCAA FB team do you know, that can lose their Heisman candidate QB, and it doesn't effect em....

Texas/McCoy......hell no

Fla/Tebow.........hell no

Cinn/Pike..........hell no

thAT WAS MY POINT, AND YOU NEVER HAVE SEEN ME MAKE EXCUSES, WHINE, CRY, OR WHAT IF.......

PS: I'm not an OK fan anyway, 4 of my sons went to Ok St....that tell ya something...

Making the statement I did, re losing a heisman QB is hardly an excuse.......look somewhere else to find someone to argue with....not me......
                              Bradford, Gresham and Broyles were Oklahoma's playmakers. All are out. Without their top 3 playmakers they're not a great team. That's not an excuse...just facts. OU doesn't have any decent receivers. I don't know what will happen with Bradford but without him there's a possibility that OU could lose 3 or 4 more games this year. The defense has definitely been over-touted...not sure what's going on there. I don't think Venables has taken full advantage of the depth that defense has. OU definitely did get outcoached in Miami. I've watched the Canes 3 times this year and they're a very good football team.

Comment

Working...
                              X