Does KC get first big upset of season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
    I didn't mean any disrespect towards you. I was only correcting an inaccurate stat. It's not a surprise that most sports bettors lose. A big reason is all these so called theories. Bettors hear these stats and take them as gospel.
    Thanks, so I left out being favored by more than 6? I never take any stat as Gospel. Check my stats man. I havent had a chance to post in awhile, but have won consistently for over 10 years now. I wasnt trying to mislead anyone just get people to agree or disagree and tell me why.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      At the time, Houston was (0-1) and looked like crap losing at home to the Jets. Yes, everybody thought Tenn would kill them. Now, not so much.
      Very true, but people expected much more from Houston this year infact they were 4 pt favs to beat the Jets. Houston would roll KC is my point.

Comment

Originally posted by rcmcd View Post
        Very true, but people expected much more from Houston this year infact they were 4 pt favs to beat the Jets. Houston would roll KC is my point.

Hey, I may be one of the few here who think KC is on the upswing, not down. I think Cassell and the Chiefs will start looking better with every game they play together. Their record may not show it but i think there are 4-6 teams worse than them and unlike those guys, i like KC's future, especially in that division!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog237 View Post
          CHIEFS suck,they were never in the whole game.....they had the game coverd with ease.....you make it sound like it was a dog fight(my bad vicks on the eagles) lol
          They covered with ease huh? Yes, there is no doubt this score couldve been much worse, but for your dumbass to say they covered with ease shows your just a little dumb bitch. I have absolutely no respect for your punkass, and thats what you are a fuckin PUNK! You seriously come in to someones thread that is wanting MEANINGFUL dialogue and post this shit. FUCK you BITCH! And yes i would fuck your dumbass up if we ever met. Dont ever get in my threads again asshole!

Comment

They covered with ease huh? Yes, there is no doubt this score couldve been much worse, but for your dumbass to say they covered with ease shows your just a little dumb bitch. I have absolutely no respect for your punkass, and thats what you are a fuckin PUNK! You seriously come in to someones thread that is wanting MEANINGFUL dialogue and post this shit. FUCK you BITCH! And yes i would fuck your dumbass up if we ever met. Dont ever get in my threads again asshole!
            You need to chill. Why the chip on your shoulder? You create a thread with incomplete and/or inaccurate info. Then get defensive when members post. If you're going to be that sensitive why create a thread with a title with much Hyperbole?

Comment

Hey, I may be one of the few here who think KC is on the upswing, not down. I think Cassell and the Chiefs will start looking better with every game they play together. Their record may not show it but i think there are 4-6 teams worse than them and unlike those guys, i like KC's future, especially in that division!
              Anyone else think that Wayne thinks this because Cassell came from the Pats

Just giving you shit wayne

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Anyone else think that Wayne thinks this because Cassell came from the Pats

Just giving you shit wayne
                Don't forget Pioli buddy. I watched him build a team here from the ground up and i believe he can do it again in KC.

Comment

Don't forget Pioli buddy. I watched him build a team here from the ground up and i believe he can do it again in KC.
                  K.C. does have one of the best markets around too imo.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    K.C. does have one of the best markets around too imo.

GREAT fan base and following ... unlike the Royals.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                      You need to chill. Why the chip on your shoulder? You create a thread with incomplete and/or inaccurate info. Then get defensive when members post. If you're going to be that sensitive why create a thread with a title with much Hyperbole?
                      That guy didnt contribute anything to the conversation at all, and what were the stats that were inaccurate? As I said I didnt mind debate cause I wanted to know if this guy was right with his stats and what people thought. I had a right to get pissed at that clown.

Comment

Totally uncalled for.
                        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                          Totally uncalled for.

Comment

Working...
                          X